Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

As a non-english, can anyone tell me the difference between GhosTTown and GHosTown ?

Is there any meaning difference or is it just the way of writing ?

It's a good video. Her best since GMAYL

Is it in black and white like Living for Love? :queenbitch:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

As a non-english, can anyone tell me the difference between GhosTTown and GHosTown ?

Is there any meaning difference or is it just the way of writing ?

There's no difference, both don't exist. You have to write it Ghost Town in two words.

As for the video, I'm expecting something with a green screen, in studio shoot, epileptic editing and flesh distorting filtering (being realistic here). But that way I can't be disappointed :)

It's a good video. Her best since GMAYL

No one reads nor actually believes your bullshit. What kind of flop fan thinks GMAYL was the last great video she's made? :laugh: LFL is so much better than GMAYL and so is GGW. Fuck off already

Anyways, it's so exciting that the video will be released next week and that B Aukerland said it would be an "@BAkerlund: .. will be a #AKERLUNDexsperience https://t.co/DkxQQbAMsh"

It's going to be epic

LFL better than GMAYL? What king of taste you got? Maybe you're a Shakira fan too or something like this

They're both amazing videos.

Don't make me dig up that thread where everyone was dying over L4L the first day it was released. All of a sudden the song bombed and now people are eh about the video (and song too). You stans.

Guest gang bang

LFL is good but GMAYL and GGW , are great videos ,

Ghosttown should be better than Gmayl

I want a Grammy for that video .Madonna-video-ballad.....EPIC