Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope she makes a video for Bitch I'm Madonna where she twerks on Diplo's face the whole time. She can do whatever at this point, nothing to lose.

:lmao:

Yeah, I agree. If GT isn't even a decent hit she should totally just make a new video a la American Life /Erotica - just lots of weapons, veiny hands, sex, fabulous granny tits, gay army guys, political messages, S&M - the whole deal.

Oh, and I know I'm a new member, but do we really have to deal with this Traditional guy? He is just a troll. It's not cool to post lies here. And they are lies like we all know. Hello Bette Midler! I can ignore him, sure, but is that the solution to the problem? I'm sorry dude, but that's how I feel. Why can't you just enjoy the ride and stop all the BS?

Guest ziggy

Adam had one hit because it was written by Pink and his last album bombed miserably. I don't see him causing any Ghosttown confusion.

If anything, the assumed confusion and the possibly resulting publicity will give a nice little boost to both Ghosttown and Ghost Town.

whats deffinate is that Ghosttown would be better than Ghost town cause its her best ballad in years!

B-Day Song is better than anything that freak has ever released.

I think probably between 9th and 20th is my guess.

I keep picturing Jonas Akerlund and his editors drinking venti lattes and doing bumps of snow day & night to finish the edit for iHeart this Sunday night/Monday.

M. is sitting behind them on a desk with a whip and megaphone screaming "Work, you cunts!"

"You don't finish this video, your bank account gonna be a Ghosttown, bitches."

It'd be awesome to see the video by this Sunday but I also hope it's a grandiose video that would take significantly more than 1.5 weeks of post.

You'll See premiered 10 days after it was shot! :1251:

I keep picturing Jonas Akerlund and his editors drinking venti lattes and doing bumps of snow day & night to finish the edit for iHeart this Sunday night/Monday.

M. is sitting behind them on a desk with a whip and megaphone screaming "Work, you cunts!"

Weirdly that turned me on lol

This could be the video's plot.

it would be really nice if jonas ackoland could do a lyric video with parts of what he has too. BY THIS FRIDAY!!!

something, i'm so, thirsty

Lyric video gives us a taste and good promo for our Queen.