Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't that meant to be "Heartbreak City" or something? :lmao:

No it was a song I made up called "Objects" and I wrote that it would make you dance in a different kind of way and it popped up on several sites since I mimicked the drownedmadonna posting style :lmao:

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

ANOTHER ONE FROM DROWNED:

After leaking news of new Madonna tracks first, another one is here. It's a mid-tempo acoustic number called "Objects." She is really baring it all!

Extremely personal song where Madonna recounts objects given to her by former lovers. "All the objects you gave me I hold / the truth is never what you told"

It is like "Words" from Erotica and the song features the use of different languages.

This will make you want to dance, but in a different way. (:dead:)

"Objects all around / you were never profound / Strip me down to the core / Now you want more? / Is my heart an object to you?"

We don't know if this will be on the album but we applaud the song writers...we are told this was a Natalia Kills collaboration!

Stay tuned…

Credits: DrownedMadonna.com.

Guest ziggy

No it was a song I made up called "Objects" and I wrote that it would make you dance in a different kind of way and it popped up on several sites since I mimicked the drownedmadonna posting style :lmao:

That made my night :lmao:

She was also spotted at the olive garden several days after that

she loves their breadsticks

She's going back next Monday for the soup salad and breadsticks deal

Guest Rachelle of London

She loves doing brunch at Panera then a quick trip to TJ Maxx afterward for the spring clearance

I saw her in the Marshalls shoe store in Homestead the other week :lmao:

Since I can't start a new topic I'll post it here

http://www.directlyrics.com/adam-lambert-new-single-ghost-town-out-in-april-said-to-be-a-huge-hit-news.html

Adam Lambert New Single "Ghost Town" Out In April, Said To Be "A Huge Hit!!"

The new Adam Lambert single is going to be released on April 21st, the singer confirmed on Sunday night via an Instagram post that also included a 15-sec teaser of the instrumental of "Ghost Town"; that's the name of the Max Martin-produced single. You knew Max Martin is the executive producer of the upcoming Adam album, right?

Madonna, her impact!

Adam Lambert’s “Ghost Town” (the Queen of Pop is not going to be pleased when she finds out there’s going to be a song with same name as her next "Rebel Heart" single playing on radios in less than a month - perhaps she needs to re-think her second single decision or push back the radio adds date for her "Ghosttown") sounds like a tribal, deep-house, pop song from its teased instrumental and I'm really excited about it. In fact, there's other people excited about “Ghost Town” too and who have even already heard it. Executive producer for “The Voice” Tim van Rongendescribed it as “your new single is such a HUGE hit!!” over the weekend on Twitter.

New album

Ghost Town” is going to be the lead single from the #GlamNation’s leader third studio album, which he confirmed to be titled “The Original High” back in January, which is definitely going to be out in stores before the summer ends.

WTF?

Edited by chicorico

We were discussing Patrick Leonard and I went on a tangent about American junk food basically we were joking about Madonna meeting Leonard at PF Changs at LAX. The next day another fansite reported it and then it was on the Daily Mail website :dead:

Thou shalt not use Pat Leonard's name in vain! I actually believed that rumor.

321415tumblrinlinenilpb4EuPT1t90g7o.gif