Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

*video opens with Michelle Budd screaming outside Madonna's house*

"maybe it was all too much, too much for a man to take"

alternatively a nice black and white video of her freestyle dancing and she can like hold on to them and push them away and stuff in the choruses

:rotfl:

she should do a longer shoot and project (4 days maybe), and make the first half of the short film the Ghosttown video and the second half the Devil Pray video :)

cool

Black and white post apocalyptic Paris with her walking along looking forlorn the powerful as the male lover bloke does the same then they dance or something

We need an EVENT VIDEO for this. Let's face it, the LFL video is beautiful but not an event. We all need a big video for this single to keep the album afloat in the charts before the tour kicks off.

A touch of controversy would also be useful.

So I hope Madonna, Guy, LiveNation and Interscope are all digging into their pockets as we speak whilst the Queen herself is hard at work coming up with ideas and concepts with (hopefully) a director in mind. Self-funding is the way to go!

Ok so I've noticed that many of madonnas dancers are in Paris and have posted pics with captions saying #videoshoot could it be poss that M is leaving Milan and then new video shoot in Paris this week. If so it'll be so amazing. If this is all false let's just fangirl about the amazing video Ghosttown is gonna get.

Can you tell me which dancers?

Guest Rachelle of London

Can you tell me which dancers?

Lil Buck, Vibez, Sheik, Loic, Valree, Jason, Marvin etc the whole bunch with the exception of 2. Instead of heading back to the states they went straight to Paris after London.

I hope she chooses a dark-theme video. For example the catacombs in Paris. Not Love profusion or cheap effects it's 2015.

C'mon M you have the song of the year in your hands deliver a dark powerful video.

How long she staying at Paris tho? She's doing a show there, her dancers weren't need in Italy. They're probably just recording the Paris tv show with M?

Guest Rachelle of London

A few of them have tagged video shoot. Maybe they're all working on another artists video however I highly doubt it. Jonas Akerlund there too. It all adds up and we were all saying she's gonna film the next video soon. Just go on Instagram it's all on there

We need an EVENT VIDEO for this. Let's face it, the LFL video is beautiful but not an event. We all need a big video for this single to keep the album afloat in the charts before the tour kicks off.

A touch of controversy would also be useful.

So I hope Madonna, Guy, LiveNation and Interscope are all digging into their pockets as we speak whilst the Queen herself is hard at work coming up with ideas and concepts with (hopefully) a director in mind. Self-funding is the way to go!

i want this too with a famous movie director on board.

If she uses just cheap effects against a wall again or apocalyptic like Ariana's one last time i will be pissed. :mellow:

Just find a deserted location or a historical place and CREATE some controversy. :stir:

I think filming in an actual ghost town would be expected and too literal. Boring even.

She will come up with something completely novel like always

ive always pictured an old desserted town from a on old WESTERN movie....with tumbleweed blowing and

dark grey windy skies....... or the set from CHILDREN OF MEN movie set....when they found the baby.

don't know why....but these imsages always jump to mind when I hear this song.

whatever is the actual case, im sure this will be a stellar epic hit/video.