Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm confused when do you buy the live pass for the Manchester dates ? Also any idea which UK credit cards CITI come under ?

Hellllllllp

Buy live pass on 10th. If you buy it now it will expire and you will have to buy another one next week. This applies to all UK shows

ICON LIVE PASS FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. When Week #1 pre-sales end on March 4, 2015 @ 5pm local times, your Live Pass code will expire. Please confirm your show is on pre-sale before purchasing a Live Pass by checking the TOUR section.

The Icon Live Pass includes:

• Membership into ICON, the official Madonna worldwide fan club.
  • Access to Icon ticket pre-sales (4-ticket limit). Your Live Pass is valid only for the shows on sale this week.

what does this mean if i buy a pass today its only valid for the USA dates ? i want a code for Manchester please help someone

Guest Rachelle of London

If you're going to any UK show DONT but a live pass this week! It will expire and you will have to buy another one. For more info go to:

Madonna.com/tour it's all on there

Ok I'm slightly confused. I want to get ICON pre-sale for London. But it's not showing up. Do I need to buy my membership now or later? Are they on sale tomorrow or next week? For some reason that statement on her site leaves me a little puzzled

Does anyone knows how the pre sale works via bol.com or Amazon?

They will send a link to the presale. In the UK, it said no later thant

ICON LIVE PASS FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. When Week #1 pre-sales end on March 4, 2015 @ 5pm local times, your Live Pass code will expire. Please confirm your show is on pre-sale before purchasing a Live Pass by checking the TOUR section.

The Icon Live Pass includes:

• Membership into ICON, the official Madonna worldwide fan club.
  • Access to Icon ticket pre-sales (4-ticket limit). Your Live Pass is valid only for the shows on sale this week.

what does this mean if i buy a pass today its only valid for the USA dates ? i want a code for Manchester please help someone

If you go to the tour section of Madonna.com, it will add a link for a presale voucher for Manchester at some point soon. At the moment, it's only for certain venues.

You can't buy membershipt to the fanclub anymore. Just register and wait for the presale link to show up for the venue you want to go to.

They will send a link to the presale. In the UK, it said no later thant

If you go to the tour section of Madonna.com, it will add a link for a presale voucher for Manchester at some point soon. At the moment, it's only for certain venues.

You can't buy membershipt to the fanclub anymore. Just register and wait for the presale link to show up for the venue you want to go to.

Thanks you for your answers! Do you think they will send the code in the morning?

The pope stops me. :(

Eh, Italy will always be there. There will never be another Rebel Heart era!!! (Hoping Vande doesn't see this :roadrunner:)

Eh, Italy will always be there. There will never be another Rebel Heart era!!! (Hoping Vande doesn't see this :roadrunner:)

I'm not talking about ITALY damn it !

I'm talking about the fact the Pope is in Philly at these dates. Every hotel are fully booked and the plane ticket is more expensive than if I decide to go in Europe.............!!! This is so a bad timing !

Guest Rachelle of London

Ha! You just answered my question!! At least we'll actually have a chance at getting in this time!! ;-) xxxxx

Good luck babe xxx

I'm not talking about ITALY damn it !

I'm talking about the fact the Pope is in Philly at these dates. Every hotel are fully booked and the plane ticket is more expensive than if I decide to go in Europe.............!!! This is so a bad timing !

Oh no!!!! :( :( :( Stay outside of Philly. I can help you find a place.

If you're going to any UK show DONT but a live pass this week! It will expire and you will have to buy another one. For more info go to:

Madonna.com/tour it's all on there

Ah excellent thanks my darling!

Guys I have a question and would be REALLY thankful if someone could help me!!!

How likely is it they'll add a second Paris date? The thing is I can't participate at the pre-sale tomorrow (have fucking classes) and I doubt I'll get any decent ticket on the general sale. And that leads me to the next thing...do you think you can still gather good tickets in the general sale? Or is pre-sale the only way to go for decent tickets???

Some kind soul please help me with my stupidity...

Thanks you for your answers! Do you think they will send the code in the morning?

I think they said everyone will get their code by 5.00pm on the 10th.

Is there a difference between the Icon Presale and Amazon presale? Or will they both apply on the same day?

As I've done the amazon presale, is the Icon one just doubling up?

I think they said everyone will get their code by 5.00pm on the 10th.

Is there a difference between the Icon Presale and Amazon presale? Or will they both apply on the same day?

As I've done the amazon presale, is the Icon one just doubling up?

No, Icon goes on sale before anything else. Lifetime legacy, then live pass, then Citi, then Amazon/stores, then general public. I wonder if there will be anything left by the end, or does each pre-sale group have allocated batches?

How likely is it they'll add a second Paris date?

Almost certain I think. I mean how could she only play one night in Paris ?! According to the press release your city gets a Citi presale on Friday, but I think you'll need an account with them.

And rebelvvv they definitely have allocated batches. I think for Sticky and Sweet I kept getting crappy seats in the presales, but got good ones in the general sale. It's happened with a bunch of other concerts for me as well.

Almost certain I think. I mean how could she only play one night in Paris ?! According to the press release your city gets a Citi presale on Friday, but I think you'll need an account with them.

And rebelvvv they definitely have allocated batches. I think for Sticky and Sweet I kept getting crappy seats in the presales, but got good ones in the general sale. It's happened with a bunch of other concerts for me as well.

Yep - and some of the news fan sites yesterday were saying she's doing 3 nights at the Bercy.

I think someone posted here the rumoured dates - and there was one before and one after the date confirmed today.

Yes, according to Danish saw, it's illegal to resell concert tickets for more than face value.

Great, thanks! Bless Denmark, I guess I'll try getting tickets to that show aswell once I've (hopefully) sorted Stockholm and London out.

Madonnarama reports that two additional London gigs are planned, both in the O2:

2 December

12 December

Fuck yeah, one day before my birthday! :sassy:

Thanks!

I guess I'll just have my fingers crossed then and hope for a second Paris show.

Oh and speaking of Paris, how do the crowds fare in comparison to London? Mabye I could do the O2 instead of Bercy? Ugh I'm so torn! Anyone been to M shows in both Paris and London? What would you say?

Guest Rachelle of London

Paris crowds are much better than London Nonoka. I'm 100% certain they'll add another couple of nights in Paris. She could never go from doing a stadium then one arena.

If she doesn't I'll give up corndogs

Paris crowds are much better than London Nonoka. I'm 100% certain they'll add another couple of nights in Paris. She could never go from doing a stadium then one arena.

If she doesn't I'll give up corndogs

Thanks Chelle!!!

So Paris it is then :tigger: