Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

I'm going to Amsterdam for sure!!!!! I think she will play 2 dates @ the Ziggo Dome!

I plan going to Prague as well, how are Prague crowds???

Going to Amsterdam too! They will add a second date once it is sold out like last time

A bit few Europe concerts, no? Hope she'll add some more, there IS a lot of demand here especially if she plays arenas.

Anyway WOOOHOO finally!!! Don't know which cities yet, probably Berlin and Paris. Will need to wrap my head around ticket sales later. But for the moment I'm so excited!!!!

even o2 is cheap, most expensive is £174

Where are the O2 Prices btw?

I can't see anything on Ticketmaster page except £194 when I click "Price Range".

I m going by myself too. In groups or with friends is distracting and I dont wanna miss a second! :tigger: Yeahh happy!!!

:tigger: I'm so glad she always does Philly!!! That's local for me. And I'd love to go to NYC too and hopefully meet some of you wonderful people!!!

Anyone else going to Philly??

Do you think there is still a chance she adds european dates? :/

She will definitely add dates (extra dates at the venues already listed) - but I think any more European cities is very unlikely.

Where are the O2 Prices btw?

I can't see anything on Ticketmaster page except £194 when I click "Price Range".

Same for me :( I want to know price range and what to do to be eligible for the earliest pre sale :(

Someone help, please!

She will definitely add dates (extra dates at the venues already listed) - but I think any more European cities is very unlikely.

I can't :(

So few cities this time... I'd much rather see this tour live instead of MDNA... having a meltdown right now

Edited by chicorico

Guys, how can you get Golden Circle tickets??? They're not included in the pre-sale apparently? I want to be as near to the stage as possible!!!

Please Please at least ONE date in Asia ! I need this !

It seems I'm traveling to Prague with my M friends! Never been there so that's different!! And it's early entry or go home bitch!!! :sassy:

I'm already so stressed out!!!!

They will most certainly add more European dates! I'm still hoping she would come to Finland again.. I really doubt it, but it would be so easy to go see an another show here. I really want to see her twice again!

It seems I'm traveling to Prague with my M friends! Never been there so that's different!! And it's early entry or go home bitch!!! :sassy:

I'm already so stressed out!!!!

They will most certainly add more European dates! I'm still hoping she would come to Finland again.. I really doubt it, but it would be so easy to go see an another show here. I really want to see her twice again!

I saw confessions in Prague, great arena and crowd, the merchandise was cheaper too. Youll love it!