Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

so this means that if i have an icon live pass from the mdna tour i don't have to pay for the new one (don't think so but it's not clear)?

so confused

If you're not Lifetime Legacy, I think you have to buy a new live pass for each pre-sale week. Like for this week #1 pass, it expires at 5PM ET on Wed., March 4th. You should only buy it if your city is one of those listed for week 1 Icon pre-sales.

so this means that if i have an icon live pass from the mdna tour i don't have to pay for the new one (don't think so but it's not clear)?

so confused

Ma tu sei veramente un pezzo di pane

If ur not a Lifetime Platinum Member u have 2 buy a pre-sale pass

Ma tu sei veramente un pezzo di pane

If ur not a Lifetime Platinum Member u have 2 buy a pre-sale pass

ci ho provato....

:laugh:

icon get in first, the rest will follow. I think.

Yep icon get in first .

I looked on ticket master and for London it says fan club sale, I presume legacy members first then it would live pass.

The next date is Citibank sale, then a date for Amazon presale then Live Nation, then General public

The North American dates are SO perfect! They only major markets she is not visiting (Top15 population wise) are Houston, Dallas and Seattle, but Seattle is very close both to Portland and Vancouver!

Guest bluejean

No really, who else here is doing opening night?

We need to get in that bullring somehow! (If such a thing exists.)

Oh dear, i'm a wreck. I have to decide so many things and i have ZERO info on prices :(

Relax, I'm here 2 finger ur butthole.

If u choose general admission, ur looking at a good 115 euro

Top seats, depending on which european venue should be doable 4 about 180-250 euro

relatively cheap.

I'm scared opening night will get cancelled :lol:

Hasn't it been cancelled like every tour basically?

go to the opening night thread now!

I wonder how many members are Lifetime Legacy? Live Pass access is 1 hour after the Legacy pre-sale.

The closed the lifetime membership a couple of years ago. They sent an email out to members.

Any "significant" dates on this tour? I can't think!

No Birthday show this time. Any significant anniversaries? (thinking about the fact she sang Everybody at the show that fell on the 30th Anniversary of that song in 2012).

ahhhhh ... opening night !!!! and maybe Brooklyn and Praga ... let's see !!!! ...I was missing the excitement of this moment !!!! :laugh: :laugh:

The closed the lifetime membership a couple of years ago. They sent an email out to members.

Yes, I know. :) I was wondering if there will be any good tickets left after the Legacy pre-sale, or after the first few at all.

Ticket prices for the Danish show (17 November)

PL1 (seated): 1340 DKK ~ US$ 201

PL2 (seated): 890 DKK ~ US$ 134

PL3U (GA standing): 690 DKK ~ US$ 104

PL4 (seated): 530 DKK ~ US$ 80

PL5 (seated): 325 DKK ~ US$ 49

Hot Ticket: 2235 DKK ~ US$ 336
Early Entry: 1585 DKK ~ US$ 238

In general, ticket prices are slightly lower than the Parken show in 2012. Back then, Early Entry tickets cost 25% more.

Guest bluejean

Notice how Like a Prayer, Music and Vogue feature in that ad. Does that mean she'll be doing these songs again? :lol: