Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

I never buy on pre-sale. Last time i bought the tickets for MDNA Amsterdam via Viagogo and got a good deal. Not to mention that i saw the Ziggo Dome ticket point selling tickets for the 2nd show one day prior.

I never buy on pre-sale. Last time i bought the tickets for MDNA Amsterdam via Viagogo and got a good deal. Not to mention that i saw the Ziggo Dome ticket point selling tickets for the 2nd show one day prior.

Viagogo is good but tickets are usually very expensive there!

If Miami is opening night I'd surely say South America & Mexico have been given the flick this time around as S&S & MDNA's North American Legs finished in Miami before travelling to Mexico & South America.

I still say :

North America (August-October)

Europe (November/December)

Japan/Australia (January/February)

Scratch what i just said, madonnaonline brazil is now reporting that the tour will visit south america & australia in january/february 2016 & they will be stadium shows!!!

Scratch what i just said, madonnaonline brazil is now reporting that the tour will visit south america & australia in january/february 2016 & they will be stadium shows!!!

It would make absolutely no sense for M to go to South America after Europe.... :huh:

Guest Rachelle of London

It would make absolutely no sense for M to go to South America after Europe.... :huh:

I agree.

but she could if she wanted to go to europe then south america....i thought i seen an amazon presale special floating around on the 12th, but that could be a fake.

Speaking of Asia, aren't there a lot of locations she hasn't visited yet and would do really well commercially? I imagine cities like Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Seoul, Singapore etc. would all be great places in this regard, no?

Can the beginning of this post be updated with info about how the pre-sale works? I am totally confused on what I need to do and I HAVE to get these tickets.

I've never really understood how this whole Golden Triangle thing works. Is this included in the expensive packages they sell for 400 Euro or so? Or do you have to be a lucky winner in those ipad games or win a Twitter competition and Guy picks the lucky ones?

That's why I always settle with a normal floor ticket (which is not that difficult to get actually) for about 100 Euro and then I queue for a few hours before they open the gates and enjoy the show from the 7th or 10th row or so. I usually go to a show with a bunch of people, that's why I never bothered about the Triangle because I don't want to see it on my own while my by and friends are somewhere else in the venue. :-/

Brazil (South America) and Australia confirmed in ALL papers and magazines today!

Bitch is coming for the largest grossing tour EVER!

LOVING IT!

Guest bluejean

Miami? After the MdNa fiasco?

She should do other Florida cities instead

Maybe she wants to get it out of the way. Perfect place to start the tour so if there's any technical glitches it won't matter :lol:

It will be a sort of dress rehearsal :chuckle:

Hopefully she starts on time and prices her tickets more in line with what other artists are charging.

She's never going to price her tickets in line with what other artists are charging. She's Madonna. :newspaper: You'll just be disappointed if you hope for that.

Edited by rebelvvv

preparing for all the breakdowns

hopefully it's an extensive itinerary and many of us get a chance to see her

I will be devastated if I don't get to see her live, being this my favourite album since confessions. I'm a fan since then and have seen S&S and MDNA Tour live. I desperately want to see her live again!!

Omg can't wait for this!!! MDNA was my first M concert and I haven't been the same since

Me either!!

This anticipation is doing me in. I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight!