Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

I hate this part of Madonna eras! Excited and nervous at the same time. I've been flogging half my blu ray collection to raise thr funds quickly! My credit card is maxed dammit! To be fair, I'd sell my soul to GaGa to get a ticket!

I still haven't had any confirmation I will ha presale code

We they just sending the emails out Wednesday

Ugh I bet I miss out

Dr. L...quoting from the email:

'PS: Don't forget to save our email address do_not_reply@inbound.vice-versa.info into your address book to ensure our emails get through to you OK!'

Do that and try it again!

I shall do. Thanks love

TRIBE NEWS

1 MAR, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: AND THE WORLD TOUR STARTED FROM…

As a third and final update on our exclusive reports about the upcoming Madonna Tour, MadonnaTribe is happy to report that the Tour will begin in Miami. As you already know the date is set to August 29, 2015

Are these jokers just gonna post "news" about one date at a time or something? Just post the damn itinerary, it's obviously out there.

Only 1 Italian date? I don't believe it, that country gave her 3 stadium dates last tour lol

I cant imagine that aswell. Maybe its the only one date in Torino. I will be very very angry if she only gives one concert in Germany which will be likely in Berlin. That would frustrate me to hell. I guess there will be some additional dates. But lets just wait for the official press release tomorrow

I cant imagine that aswell. Maybe its the only one date in Torino. I will be very very angry if she only gives one concert in Germany which will be likely in Berlin. That would frustrate me to hell. I guess there will be some additional dates. But lets just wait for the official press release tomorrow

Just be happy she is touring Germany. It's not that hard to travel to Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or somewhere else

What's this about a ticket presale March 12th?!?

Yes, us in the UK at least have all had an email from Madonna.com. Dates tomorrow, on sale on the 12th.

Guys, if the worst happens and we can't get a GOOD ticket, is it better to settle for buying whatever is available up front and then hope to upgrade closer to the day of the concert? What do you do with the original ticket then? I have this feeling supply and demand is going to be much worse this time than for the past two tours. :popcorn2:

Guys, if the worst happens and we can't get a GOOD ticket, is it better to settle for buying whatever is available up front and then hope to upgrade closer to the day of the concert? What do you do with the original ticket then? I have this feeling supply and demand is going to be much worse this time than for the past two tours. :popcorn2:

If its a short tour in arenas, its going to be a nightmare.

Guest whatatramp

If its a short tour in arenas, its going to be a nightmare.

even worse as the pre sale's through ticketmaster, their site is useless