Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

August 29 sounds good, about 6 months after the album release, similar to Confessions. She'll have time to promote the album til May :thumbsup:

I guess South America seems unlikely with this type of schedule though, no?

with the tour starting end of august and europe in december/january.....idont think shes gonna tour from sept untill november in north-america only.....what continent will she visit between north america and europe? south america or australia?

Guest bluejean

with the tour starting end of august and europe in december/january.....idont think shes gonna tour from sept untill november in north-america only.....what continent will she visit between north america and europe? south america or australia?

No. It would be Sep/Oct in North America then Nov/Dec in Europe.

if this is true, south america makes more sense, it´s way closer!

Guest Hunterlas

I'll believe it when I see it!

Damn... I will take that as a complement!

Im sooo ready to book airfare for opening night... I wont be able to sleep till I do so.

If that Wiki page is legit it seems like there is only one Toronto date for the Air Canada Centre which doesnt make sense because she is always doing two shows here, however I think S&S they added a second show after the first one sold out so that could be the case this time around as well. Shit I can barely contain myself, one more sleep and we will finally know all the details!!!!

If that Wiki page is legit it seems like there is only one Toronto date for the Air Canada Centre which doesnt make sense because she is always doing two shows here, however I think S&S they added a second show after the first one sold out so that could be the case this time around as well. Shit I can barely contain myself, one more sleep and we will finally know all the details!!!!

She is gonna wait and see if they sell out.. If it sells out then she adds a second date

The page a wikipedia is no longer there.... Holly fuck... Maybe it WAS real!!!!!!!!!!

The Wikipedia page was deleted because several registered Wikipedia users, myself included, voted to delete it due to a lack of reliable sources (fansites aren't considered reliable sources as per Wikipedia rules).

And I would say January-February Europe too.

Do you really think she's visiting AUSTRALIA on 2016?? I don't think so... Mmm nor

It's been more or less confirmed by several sources that the tour will stop in Turin in early November. :)

Them She will tour América, them Europe and Asia and Australia in 2016?

I hope that she can Make 2 dates in Mexico between the American shows, a lot of singers perform in Texas then in Mexico and then go back to Florida or Arizona.

Or maybe I'll bring my Rebel Heart to Texas.

The problem is, if she opens in North America, she'll want to go West -> East before moving on to Europe. I've had two instances of Philly being the first North American show (DWT and MDNA), and one at East Rutherford (S&S). Going to opening night is something I've wanted to do since '04

Well i know she is gonna be in DC in September for this tour..

and if the tour opens up in August then it's gonna be on the East