Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Yes Bercy seems legit ,if wiki has all the dates right that means she'll come to Athens again!! (but in an arena this time) Great news

MadonnaTribe@madonnatribe 11m

Official: @Madonna's #RebelHeartTour will stop in France at Bercy arena on december 9th ! http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/resultat?ipSearch=madonna

from MADONNATRIBE

Here are the details of the 3 diffferent packages that will be available:

• HOT TICKET

Content :
    One Cat. 1 reserved ticket (best seat)
    Exclusive tour gift item

Official VIP laminate
    Price: 331,50€

• EARLY ENTRY

Content:
    One standing ticket
    Guaranteed early access to the venue to get as close as possible to the stage
    Exclusive tour gift item
    Official VIP laminate
    Price: 243,50 €

• VIP PARTY

Contenu :
    One Cat. 1 reserved ticket
    Exclusive concert party (before and after the show)
    Exclusive tour gift item
    Official VIP laminate
    Prix total: 524,00€

Yes Bercy seems legit ,if wiki has all the dates right that means she'll come to Athens again!! (but in an arena this time) Great news

MadonnaTribe@madonnatribe 11m

Official: @Madonna's #RebelHeartTour will stop in France at Bercy arena on december 9th ! http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/resultat?ipSearch=madonna

137 is the lowest price? what, they want madonna to perform for half empty arenas?

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/package-madonna-ticket/idmanif/338452

137 is the lowest price? what, they want madonna to perform for half empty arenas?

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/package-madonna-ticket/idmanif/338452

Where are you getting that info? Can only see Hot Ticket/VIP prices

Would love to believe that wiki page but am not holding my breath for Portuguese dates :(

Edited by tombigbee

Where are you getting that info? Can only see Hot Ticket/VIP prices

Would love to believe that wiki page but am not holding my breath for Portuguese dates :(

check my link Book your concert's ticket for PACKAGE MADONNA - P.O.P BERCY

Price range from : 137.50 to 330.00 €

Date : Wednesday, 9 December 2015

i hope it's just for a package & not the general prices for standing or general admission and some seats etc because that would be terrible

It's just the usual rip-off packages. Cheaper than I expected though I have to say. The people that fall for them ALWAYS end up moaning that their 'best seats' turn out to be worse than a lot of people who just wait for the general sale. At least they have a plastic laminate and glass of cheap plonk to console them though.

I wonder if she'll go for GA standing in the UK this time? It's very rare these days to go all seated.

Oh Kim I hope so, surely Live Nation and/or Guy O can't be THAT out of touch to ask for that price for the worst seats.. but you never know with those people.

even though people complained about her high ticket prices from previous tours, they were actually still always very reasonable compared to what young pop girls ask. sometimes it wasn't more than a 15 euro difference so for that one I didn't get much of the complaining, especially in europe (maybe outside of the UK though). prices were always okay to me. so that's why i can't imagine they'd be that out of touch and stupid to ask for so much, so you better be right..

what could the 137 euro package be, though? usually they're already 250 euro and over, 137 just seems like such a random number..

and I prefer standing in an arena.

It's just the usual rip-off packages. Cheaper than I expected though I have to say. The people that fall for them ALWAYS end up moaning that their 'best seats' turn out to be worse than a lot of people who just wait for the general sale. At least they have a plastic laminate and glass of cheap plonk to console them though.

I wonder if she'll go for GA standing in the UK this time? It's very rare these days to go all seated.

The UK prices will b a different category altogether...u guys r 'used' 2 steep ticket prices.

But she better not attempt Antwerp with those prices: PR NIGHTMARE.

Oh Kim I hope so, surely Live Nation and/or Guy O can't be THAT out of touch to ask for that price for the worst seats.. but you never know with those people.

Hehe, maybe I'm just being too optimistic. I'm kinda basing my thought on U2s latest arena only tour. I can't see Live Nation making Madonna's SO much more expensive than them. Unless the cheapest tix at £100 are for standing tix, oh I dunno.

Best be standing tickets most do that nowadays .

I registered for the presale but had no email :(

The Amazon link someone posted earlier? You shoulda got an email with a link to confirm that takes you to madonna.com.

U2 tix are £60-£250 here. If Madge goes much beyond that, she's taking the piss.

If I remember correctly, for MDNA in Birmingham then the back block was £60, the floor seats and the seats around the edges were £135 and then the tier seats near the stage were £190. Thank god for the Golden Triangle. I wish she wouldn't charge so much :( But I suppose she knows she can get away with it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think prices are gonna be cheaper this time around. Us Brits should be lucky we don't have to pay the prices they do in South America. It's just pure exploitation in my opinion.

If I remember correctly, for MDNA in Birmingham then the back block was £60, the floor seats and the seats around the edges were £135 and then the tier seats near the stage were £190. Thank god for the Golden Triangle. I wish she wouldn't charge so much :( But I suppose she knows she can get away with it.

I think this sounds about right. I also think that they'll charge for the bullring or whatever it is...about £250-300. That's what U2 are doing with their "red zone" equivalent.

I think they will go for seated on the floor in the UK. They know they can charge upwards of £175 for the front blocks. People won't pay that to stand. They can also charge steep prices for the lower tier front blocks. They want to make us much money as they can. Let's face it they are not making any money from her music.

I think they will go for seated on the floor in the UK.

In that case, Paris here I come.

She herself moaned about the "fucking red seats" in Brum last time. Hopefully they go standing like U2. I know I keep mentioning them, but LN seems to be using the same template and of course Oseary manages them both now. I just knew when they announced arenas only that Madge would follow suit.

Guest Rachelle of London

If they charge for the pit area all it's gonna be filled with is rich snobs who hate her. I hope Madonna steps in there as I think she really loved the GT experience last time.

If they charge for the pit area all it's gonna be filled with is rich snobs who hate her. I hope Madonna steps in there as I think she really loved the GT experience last time.

I hope so too, but we just need to look at yours and mark's experience at the JR taping; they don't really care. Maybe it'll be half and half, those who pay and so-called competition winners (andifeel) I also doubt Guy has time now to be fucking around on his twitter looking at Madonna tattoos and handing out freebies etc....then again :bad:

137 Eur for a standing ticket is just 17 euros more than what I paid for Golden Circle at MDNA. And it's Bercy, so at least I know I won't be cold or wet, the sound will be good, the view will be good. I actually expected it to be more expensive...

i know, but if they don't and you have to pay at least 137 euros (or even 100 euros, it's still too much) for terrible seats instead she's not gonna sell out anything, or not a lot anyway and she'll get a lot of backlash. she could still let like 20 people win PIT tickets anyway.

137 Eur for a standing ticket is just 17 euros more than what I paid for Golden Circle at MDNA. And it's Bercy, so at least I know I won't be cold or wet, the sound will be good, the view will be good. I actually expected it to be more expensive...

We're all just surmising, but if those prices are correct, 137eur is more likely to be for the el cheapo (cant see shit) seats right up the back...to be fair.

if it's for standing in bercy it may be okay, but we're talking about the lowest price maybe being 137 euros.. i know it's bercy but come on.. seeing as U2 only asks 36 euros for the worst seat in an arena..