Celebrities react to the Brits

HAL SPARKS:

How many 56 year olds fell down today?.. just one apparently (WTF does her age have to do with that accident?) ‪#‎Madonna‬

Honestly.. I prefer people to Push age boundaries not succumb to them. It's not anybody's job to die on schedule. Aging gracefully is lazy

Darren Hayes @darrenhayes · 5h 5 hours ago

Madonna you fucking legend. Lifted me up and watched me stumble now that it’s over I’m gonna carry on #livingforlove

0 replies 220 retweets 302 favorites

Having fallen off and on stage (every performer has at some point) - it’s sucks. But man, what a trooper Madonna is to CARRY ON.

0 replies 122 retweets 176 favorites

That live mix at the Brits was shocking by the way. Madonna is a great live singer - boo to whoever did the broadcast audio.

0 replies 26 retweets 54 favorites

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MADONNA

0 replies 127 retweets 228 favorites

Darren Hayes @darrenhayes · 5h 5 hours ago

Madonna you fucking legend. Lifted me up and watched me stumble now that its over Im gonna carry on #livingforlove0 replies 220 retweets 302 favorites

_B-ssjGS_normal.jpegDarren Hayes @darrenhayes · 5h 5 hours ago

Having fallen off and on stage (every performer has at some point) - its sucks. But man, what a trooper Madonna is to CARRY ON.0 replies 122 retweets 176 favorites

That live mix at the Brits was shocking by the way. Madonna is a great live singer - boo to whoever did the broadcast audio.0 replies 26 retweets 54 favorites

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MADONNA0 replies 127 retweets 228 favorites

What a loon! Luv him :inlove:

Not really a "celebrity" but still interesting reaction:

Monte Pittman @montepittman

Sometimes we fall or get pulled to the ground. What's important is how we get back up & keep kicking ass! That's a lesson in life. @Madonna

Monte Pittman @montepittman

I know @Madonna appreciates everyones thoughts, concern, & well wishes. I hope she didn't break the stage with all of her bad-ass-ness!

Piers Morgan is like the Westboro Baptist Church. They both dare you to give them publicity for saying nasty things about people.

She didn't miss a beat. Kudos to the Queen!

Attention USA Madonna just got pulled down by her cape at the Brit Awards and fell down three stairs and got up and finished her song. #Go

I love how Cher has grown nicer to Madonna since the WTF is MDNA incident. Cher, we know you didn't "heard" about Madonna's accident, you were watching her but thanks for the support ;)

Liza Minnelli: Somebody told me that my friend Madonna fell while performing but she is incapable of doing such a thing. You couldn't keep Madonna down if you tried.

:clap: :clap: :clap: