Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

Please, I beg, do not bring back again what that banned mongol said days ago.

Why do we human beings always focus on the negative? 99% of posts here being positive, yet we all focus on the one stupid cunt.

No one in their right mind is going to say, "Hey, I think I'll get choked, fall backwards in an awkward position, and bust my head on the ground." That is ridiculous. That was a DANGEROUS fall and it was obvious that she was stunned for a second. Besides, if it was "planned" they wouldn't have put the doubled-vocals in the background during that part.

Just ridiculous to even think about it. :lmao:

Anyone who found this funny and laughted or thought it was planned, must be sick in the head and should be flushed immediatly.

It's so sad to me when people think it's funny when people get hurt, but maybe I'm too sensitive. To my horror, the first time I saw the clip was on a youtube video with a person laughing like a hyena. For some odd reason, people get a kick out of seeing someone at their lowest point. :(

Now that I have had time to digest it, I'm just so incredibly proud! I love all the little changes since the Grammy's, and the way she carried on both physically and emotionally is why she will always be one of a kind.

YES! The amount of work that she put into this really shows! :D

No one in their right mind is going to say, "Hey, I think I'll get choked, fall backwards in an awkward position, and bust my head on the ground." That is ridiculous. That was a DANGEROUS fall and it was obvious that she was stunned for a second. Besides, if it was "planned" they wouldn't have put the doubled-vocals in the background during that part.

Honestly. I doubt anyone sincerely thinks it was planned, people are just trying to find an angle to put M down since she is getting such a positive response from most sources. I guess it's kind of a compliment to Madonna that they think she is so perfect and in control of her performances that any slip up would HAVE to be planned but seriously . . . Get a grip guys. No one in their right mind is buying this story.

By the way, I've been watching videos from Aya and Bambi, the japanese dancers/choreographers. Man, they're good! Hope they get to choreograph some on the next tour! :wow:

This was their first video uploaded on their channel

I noticed that too. Mine says:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

looks like they ban this video in every country :/ but why?

By the way, I've been watching videos from Aya and Bambi, the japanese dancers/choreographers. Man, they're good! Hope they get to choreograph some on the next tour! :wow:

This was their first video uploaded on their channel

I loved them. I forgive them for pulling the cape.

somebody mentioned this looks like a painting

tumblr_nkcshcRLgM1s7xduro1_540.jpg

Oh my god it does it actually looks like a vogue magazine ad or something. How does she manage to look like she's modelling whilst falling?? She's a flawless human.

Daily Fail and Daily Star

10489661_10152792066948282_5297194000681

Nobody reads the Daily Star, not even half a million and nobody cares about it in general. It really is one of the most pointless tabloids ever.

As for the Mail, they love a villain...

M knows that it's all good press and it still means she's relevant. Pretty much everyone knows it wasn't faked.

As for Piers, he's just so angry at Madonna, it's hilarious.

It does look like a painting. reminds me a little of baroque style paintings.

The surprising tumble has been nicknamed “Cape Fear” — but Giorgio Armani said the wardrobe malfunction wasn’t his fault.

Madonna, as we know, is very difficult,” the designer said with a smile backstage after his Emporio Armani show in Milan. “This cape had a hook and she wanted a tie, and she wasn’t able to open it with her hands. That’s all there is to it.

It does look like a painting. reminds me a little of baroque style paintings.

The surprising tumble has been nicknamed “Cape Fear” — but Giorgio Armani said the wardrobe malfunction wasn’t his fault.

Madonna, as we know, is very difficult,” the designer said with a smile backstage after his Emporio Armani show in Milan. “This cape had a hook and she wanted a tie, and she wasn’t able to open it with her hands. That’s all there is to it.

Classy. A hook makes even less sense than a tie though. How would one unhook with one hand? :stir:

from uk mix

They've released a clip from The Jonathan Ross Show where Madonna talks about the Brits performance. That will air on the 10 o'clock News here. The Brits is repeated tomorrow afternoon as well.

There might be a small sales boost later.