Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

they should just edit it by showing the tv screens in place of the fall. and leveling out the audio of when the mic drops...

I just watched it again and still feel that the fall should definitely be left in the video of the performance. Yes, it was horrible but my God, how it shows up what a professional and absolute trouper she is. People will admire her so much for her sheer determination and the ability to keep performing after such an upsetting thing to happen. I doubt many other singers would have been able to recover like that.

Guest madonnalovaus

I just love the way she handled this, but it still makes me so sad. And I can't listen to the song anymore. I love it but it's just a reminder of the shock.

So good! The falling part seems a lot faster after watching it several times, which means she recovered quicker than I initially thought (I guess 'cause the first time it was so shocking, it felt like it was happening in slow motion). This just proves yet again (if anyone even needed further proof) that she is the one and only QUEEN. :bow:

To be honest I thought I would be desensitized to the fall by now but nope . . . it's still so hard to watch when it happens. But I'm not going to let it overshadow her performance, which was brilliant in spite of everything. I love that little half-smirk she does when she says "watched me stumble", and then when she lifts those bull horns triumphantly. I just grow more and more in awe of her the more I watch.

I know! That first huge smile looked so strained the first time I watched it, but now it seems more like she's thinking "Ha, ya thought I wouldn't get back up!" I am so proud of her! The cape dance towards the end is amazing! :D

I just watched it again and still feel that the fall should definitely be left in the video of the performance. Yes, it was horrible but my God, how it shows up what a professional and absolute trouper she is. People will admire her so much for her sheer determination and the ability to keep performing after such an upsetting thing to happen. I doubt many other singers would have been able to recover like that.

They should definitely upload the video and allow the streams to count towards "Living For Love" plays. I'm becoming a bigger fan of this song after these last 2 performances. A song about perseverance. :)

All these videos keep getting removed from YouTube. Upload it officially already!

Hector, your signature is my FAVORITE part of the grammy performance. I was soooo disappointed that they cut to Kim K. during the part on the Brit Awards. :(

You guys shouldn't be sad watching this performance.This performance actually shows you what the lyrics *really* mean.

You fall down,you experience heartbreak (disappointment),then you get back up,put your crown back on and carry on!

That's exactly what Madonna did and we should all be really proud of her.Nothing's gonna stop her.

A true, exquisite professional. She was 'walking the walk', not just through the ironic "Living For Love" lyrics but through lyrics that span her 30+ year career:

"And if I fall, I get up again now... I GET UP AGAIN OVER AND OVER!" - 1984

"If you tried and failed GET UP AGAIN" - 2015

She's amazing.

In my opinion the reason its so traumatizing for us to see the fall is because its Madonna. THE MADONNA! Yes she has had mishaps and stuff like on tour but thats different because she is with her fans and all that but it has never really happened to her on a live award show and the media is all over it again because its MADONNA the icon, the legend, the queen. She has always delivered when it comes to performances so when this happened it was shocking for us and for the rest of the world..

In my opinion the reason its so traumatizing for us to see the fall is because its Madonna. THE MADONNA! Yes she has had mishaps and stuff like on tour but thats different because she is with her fans and all that but it has never really happened to her on a live award show and the media is all over it again because its MADONNA the icon, the legend, the queen. She has always delivered when it comes to performances so when this happened it was shocking for us and for the rest of the world..

Absolutely. It sounds ridiculous but it felt like the wind had been knocked out of me in that moment. I said earlier, for anyone watching live... we took that fall with Madonna, only she recovered much faster than the rest of us. Love her!

Hector, your signature is my FAVORITE part of the grammy performance. I was soooo disappointed that they cut to Kim K. during the part on the Brit Awards. :(

Yeah, that was so weird. You'd think they'd cut to Taylor Swift.

Seriouly, can the Daily Fail get any more hateful, vile or disgusting. This article and the Piers article that they published on their site laughing at her fall proves once and for all just how much they continually pour hatred on her. I don't read the comments as their readers seem to all lap it up and join in the chorus with their sexist, ageist and revolting comments.

Everybody knows it wasn't a stunt, only stupid people. Let's not give clicks to daily fail. They have pure hatred towards women. It's basically Fox News!

Why is it that older white men are thrilled when a powerful 56 year old woman who doesn't give a fuck what they think, and has spent her entire career dismantling their power, stumbles?

oh wait, i answered my own question. QUEEN

YES. I was about to say.. we know why.

Everybody knows it wasn't a stunt, only stupid people. Let's not give clicks to daily fail. They have pure hatred towards women. It's basically Fox News!

I was going to write that we should not provide the links to such articles, just post the content. We should not give them what they want.

There hasn't been many negative stuff really, all positive and praising. Only the very few predictable which makes them look like dumb idiots cause a lot of people are now speaking up against ageism.

Lastnight on Skynews, newsreader was rubbishing newspaper articles (DM) saying it was not a stunt at all. Anyways it's been 100 percent positive on UK TV.

Inside Edition of whatever it's called had a segment but they praised her and then showed all other people tripping.

Spanish TV, same thing. Said she stole all the attention with the fall but recovered and finished strong!

I haven't seen ANY bad press except maybe just funny pictures and vines of her falling but whatever, that was bound to happen.

I made a "cape-less" edit. I just cut out the first part. I made this for those who feel uncomfortable watching what happened, but would like to see the rest of it. It was really good and should be see. The incident really shouldn't tarnish how amazing the rest of it is.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i85ca_madonna-living-for-love-the-brit-awards-2015-edit_music

If others would like to post their own edit, please do! I used DailyMotion to upload. Didn't want it to be deleted, so I didn't use YouTube.

The Daily Star today

11035689_886626034716700_910566107272965

Now the typical haters in the press are coming out of the woodwork. They are completely wrong as usual - her "tour" has not even been announced, yet alone tour sales suddenly going through the roof because of the fall. Some media are really an insult to our intelligence.