Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

My mom called me because she saw it in the news but did not see the Brits, she was so concerned and worried it was sweet "I remember when i went with you to the Gaultier show [blond ambition] when you were a child, she's special to me too you know ?" . Oh <3

Damn!! It's like this project is cursed: the leaks, the bad press on social media, the hate, the shoulder pad during the grammy's performance, and now this horrible fall :/

Album #13 And to Gaga fans talking about curse, tell them (coming from an ex wiccan) that any spell you cast on somebody comes back to you 3 times so make sure you do good. That's one of the first laws of Wicca.

My mom called me because she saw it in the news but did not see the Brits, she was so concerned and worried it was sweet "I remember when i went with you to the Gaultier show [blond ambition] when you were a child, she's special to me too you know ?" . Oh <3

Awww :inlove: My parents did not like Madonna when I was a kid because she was sure she was a bad influence. Now that I'm an adult, they have nothing but praise for her because they see what she meant to me. They watched me go through bouts of depression and the only thing that made me feel better was Madonna. There were times in my life when she was my only friend. They see that now, and they love her because of it. My mom says she likes the new album. I don't know if she really does, or if she just thinks that's what I wanna hear, but that's a mom for you. :inlove:

Damn!! It's like this project is cursed: the leaks, the bad press on social media, the hate, the shoulder pad during the grammy's performance, and now this horrible fall :/

Yeah, I don't wanna be overly dramatic (too late? :lol:) but it does kinda feel that way. I feel bad for her. I really do. :( And the sad thing is, it's some of the best work she's ever done and the message behind it is so uplifting and positive.

Madonna has gone through 30 years of ups and downs and y'all acting like a damn fall has destroyed half of her or something. It could've been a big deal had she landed on her spine but she got back up and turned everything into positivity. There's really no need to still be upset about anything at this point. M has gone through way worse in her life.

Yeah, I don't wanna be overly dramatic (too late? :lol:) but it does kinda feel that way. I feel bad for her. I really do. :( And the sad thing is, it's some of the best work she's ever done and the message behind it is so uplifting and positive.

but remember for the outside world that 'fall' was nothing important. but it does generate massive publicity so this is not as much a setback as it feels like [for the fans]

There are Gaga fans celebrating this on Twitter and Tumblr saying that Gaga's spell is finally working. I have not been this frustrated at their ignorance and stupidity for the longest time! I'm sorry I'm typing about this here. It's just making me want to cry how people are so full of hate.

I know... the ignorance and hatred is absolutely VILE. I can't look at any comments section anywhere right now (though I usually try to avoid them anyway).

That said... it will all come back to them. That girl's next album will fail miserably, American Horror Story will get panned and canceled, let alone her 'respectable theater girl/jazz girl' schtick will only last so long and she'll be back to making a damn fool of herself. The pendulum always swings.....

Madonna has gone through 30 years of ups and downs and y'all acting like a damn fall has destroyed half of her or something. It could've been a big deal had she landed on her spine but she got back up and turned everything into positivity. There's really no need to still be upset about anything at this point. M has gone through way worse in her life.

I think, for me, it's more these thoughts that upset me than what actually happened because yes, obviously we all know she is now fine and wasn't seriously injured. It takes time to recover from seeing something scary like that happen to someone you care so much about, some longer than others. It just happened last night, so give some of us a little time. :lol:

She looked SO irritated and borderline afraid a few seconds after she got back up (and who can blame her) but she recovered beautifully. Honestly it was painful to see.....for me anyways. I couldn't even focus on the rest of the performance because I felt so bad for Madonna. She absolutely took control though like she always does and carried on! This is one of the many many reasons why I love her. I never would have been able to continue. She is everything.

Ironically, all the bad luck kind of relates to so much of what the album is - about going through hell, getting right back up, and moving on.

Life imitating art.

Awww :inlove: My parents did not like Madonna when I was a kid because she was sure she was a bad influence. Now that I'm an adult, they have nothing but praise for her because they see what she meant to me. They watched me go through bouts of depression and the only thing that made me feel better was Madonna. There were times in my life when she was my only friend. They see that now, and they love her because of it. My mom says she likes the new album. I don't know if she really does, or if she just thinks that's what I wanna hear, but that's a mom for you. :inlove:

AWWW hugs <3

That's sometimes what we forget when we mock fans of other singers, how they help us through dark times.

Ironically, all the bad luck kind of relates to so much of what the album is - about going through hell, getting right back up, and moving on.

Life imitating art.

So true!

I think, for me, it's more these thoughts that upset me than what actually happened because yes, obviously we all know she is now fine and wasn't seriously injured. It takes time to recover from seeing something scary like that happen to someone you care so much about, some longer than others. It just happened last night, so give some of us a little time. :lol:

I feel the same way Bill. I'm still sick to my stomach a bit... I think it's because it's hard for us to see her as a human - on the stage, where she is usually invincible - with things that can go wrong at any time...even at times that we wouldn't ever think considering her near flawless track record. It's humanized her in a way that the mass public likes...but for us, it's on a different level. It's as if we're going through it with her.

AWWW hugs <3

That's sometimes what we forget when we mock fans of other singers, how they help us through dark times.

Absolutely. That's why, in general, I try not to get caught up in all the bashing. To each their own. We all need strength and inspiration from someone.

I love her even more. I'm so proud of her and I hope she knows the pouring of love she's getting. Also I think this is the moment when we all realise we can't have Madonna forever. That's why we feel emotional, she is truly a gift from God.

I feel the same way Bill. I'm still sick to my stomach a bit... I think it's because it's hard for us to see her as a human - on the stage, where she is usually invincible - with things that can go wrong at any time...even at times that we wouldn't ever think considering her near flawless track record. It's humanized her in a way that the mass public likes...but for us, it's on a different level. It's as if we're going through it with her.

Yep! I've been a devoted, hardcore fan for 24 years. I've grown with her. I've matured and watched her mature. I've seen her go through so much... SO MUCH. Things that no other human could recover from (in particular, being universally mocked and ridiculed during the Erotica/Sex phase - I mean, imagine the whole world dragging you through the mud - literally, the whole world). She always did such a good job of pretending to shrug it off but now we all know how much it really does (did) hurt her (Joan of Arc). I could go on and on here about how I feel about her aging and how quickly life goes by in general and all that, but I don't wanna be depressing. I'll just say I'm so thankful she's okay and so overwhelmingly proud of her, more than ever. My heart is swelling with pride for being a Madonna fan.

I love her even more. I'm so proud of her and I hope she knows the pouring of love she's getting. Also I think this is the moment when we all realise we can't have Madonna forever. That's why we feel emotional, she is truly a gift from God.

Yes. :sad:

Guys, I find that I'm a little more emotional in the mornings... forgive me. :lol:

Absolutely. That's why, in general, I try not to get caught up in all the bashing. To each their own. We all need strength and inspiration from someone.

Exactly. Everytime we mock another artist, we are just doing something wrong.

OMG! That's amazing 😂😂

Wow that was a weird night to get trough... But now I feel really proud of her! She's such a trouper! And the performance was amazing.

I have to agree with you guys that this has truly changed the song impact? or meaning and etc. It truly made it iconic regardless of it sales or whatnot. This will be remembered :)

This has become one of my fav Madonna pics ever. If i ever find it in mega HQ i will make a poster of it!

What a great idea!! I love the one of her smiling too that I posted on Instagram.