Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

am i the only one who noticed that when she got pulled back from the cape on the one step below her, she made a safe jump to her side? like she realised she 's gonna fall anyway so she made sure she landed okay. you can see she 's a trained dancer. I've watched some other videos of singers & artists falling @ live performances and only jlo (also a good dancer) fell elegantly & made it a move like it was part of the choreo

Looking at all the pix, she even managed to control her facial expression while falling and look graceful. I'm so in awe of how amazing she is.

11001758_810923022307038_785881717335239

I can only imagine my face at that situation.... it would be like hell... Its unbeliavable that she managed to hold herself so quick when she knew she would fall on her back. She is a truly professional and i'm sure that behind the scenes on rehearsals during her long career even worst things have happened... I can only think of her Keep It Together mic malfunction on the BA, it was like suddenly that Madonna was on stage again dealing with an unexpected problem live and improvising.

she did really well after the fall love the choreo the face the hair, and that new OUTFIT, so iconic

in fact I think this is her most iconic moment since um maybe the Britney Kiss

but damn I'm at work and I'm all teary eyed and sobbering,

my mother has been hurt

:lmao: you know what I mean y'all

^ agreed with some of what you said, but I don't think it was funny at all... at the time where a lot of us were in shock and genuinely upset... doesn't translate to funny

Laughing at someone's misfortunes is not funny.

It's shocking that she even managed to remember all the complex choreography for the rest of the performance. On her place my mind would have blanked immediately.

And she was probably in pain. I remember falling hard at a club, similar manner as her. I couldn't even walk!!!! The pain was horrific! So all those people mocking her are ugly human beings with zero brains.

I'm still traumatized. How do you get over this??

What I've learned from last night is - You have to get on with it just like Madonna did. I think we can all learn that from her last night. In life sh*t happens to all of us but it's how you deal with it that defines you as a person.

Last night a performers' worst nightmare happened to Madonna on stage but she just dealt with it very composed and with grace. She continued performing amazingly and the choreography was WOW. The vocals after the initial recovery were great too! She clearly had a real smile on her face too at the end.

Today she'll be on Ross's show , probably making a joke of it, and she'll also do all the other promotion with vigour all around the World.

She's just inspired a whole lot of people with her determination.

It's shocking that she even managed to remember all the complex choreography for the rest of the performance. On her place my mind would have blanked immediately.

OMG I was thinking the same thing earlier. I would have been so confused and upset that I'd just totally freeze.

People have no idea how crazy performing truly can be. To everyone laughing on social media.... I'd love to see how they'd act if it were them. I know it's funny to the people who hate her like Pears Bacon, but his fat English ass would have probably called off the whole perf and gone to a commercial.

Honestly? I'd love to get arrested for assaulting him.

Besides the fall and all that. About the peformance: the Brits directors really didn't know how to select the scenes. Just when she was to do the great part when she takes off her jacket, they zoom some stupid girl cuddling with some man, instead of focusing on Madonna's liberation moment! UGH.

Besides the fall and all that. About the peformance: the Brits directors really didn't know how to select the scenes. Just when she was to do the great part when she takes off her jacket, they zoom some stupid girl cuddling with some man, instead of focusing on Madonna's liberation moment! UGH.

Right???? That pissed me off...

she did really well after the fall love the choreo the face the hair, and that new OUTFIT, so iconic

in fact I think this is her most iconic moment since um maybe the Britney Kiss

but damn I'm at work and I'm all teary eyed and sobbering,

my mother has been hurt

:lmao: you know what I mean y'all

Yeah we know how you feel. We need therapy, this has been traumatising lol My baby has been hurt :(

And she was probably in pain. I remember falling hard at a club, similar manner as her. I couldn't even walk!!!! The pain was horrific! So all those people mocking her are ugly human beings with zero brains.

And of course she was actually pulled back around her neck and carried on singing!

Guys a colleague of mine went to the Brits awards ( i had no idea) and she told me Madonna was amazing, the highlight of the night :)

My love, admiration and respect for this woman grew so much after this performance

Ok I know I will get a pasting for this, but I feel sorry for the dancer. He or she must be feeling like their life and career is over. It must be terrible to be the perceived cause of such an incident and see all the traffic online about the consequences to yourself.

I'm loving the new fast paced choreography . After the Grammy I thought maybe just maybe she didn't want to do those complex routines anymore but I guess I was wrong !

I doubt that Madonna is angry with the dancer. If somebody is to blame is who made the lace so tight (probably Madonna herself). And i guess Madonan is angry with herself for not thinking before just how unpractical that cape was.

but the dancers couldn't know if she had unlaced the cape, they were behind her!

Ok I know I will get a pasting for this, but I feel sorry for the dancer. He or she must be feeling like their life and career is over. It must be terrible to be the perceived cause of such an incident and see all the traffic online about the consequences to yourself.

I agree with you and I don't blame the dancer at all. It was more to do with the cape not untying properly. People often just can't accept that accidents and malfunctions etc happen. Also, even if someone was to blame, it would be unintentional and they should not be treated like a criminal. So much hate thrown around online everywhere about every incident and mistake that happens in life.

yes, it was nobody's fault, I agree

but damn I KNEW she was gonna have problems with the knot of the cape

I swear I felt I had a premonition or something

yeah it's weird how i have read also at other places that some fans just had a weird feeling before her performance. i even read one fan who also used to dance fell years ago and just yesterday thought of it again randomly.

yes, it was nobody's fault, I agree

but damn I KNEW she was gonna have problems with the knot of the cape

I swear I felt I had a premonition or something

I know it sounds strange but I felt something was off just before it happened too, or maybe it was just our nerves for her.

Anyway, Ross interview later..we'll hear back what she has to say.

It was nobody's fault. They probably rehearsed the routine 1000 times and it went over smoothly . God knows what happened with the ribbons of the cape.

Am glad she was not badly hurt .