Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

I think a lot of the time for us as the fans we don't want to humanise her because we idolise her so much. So when something like this happens it's a massive shock to our system because A) it's her and B) we're also automatically worried that it could be really worse. And to be fair the fall looked really nasty. I was just hoping that she didn't break anything or didn't have a head injury to be honest.

For a split second when she was getting up I thought the lights would go out and the whole thing would be terminated. But of course she is the most professional of them ALL and just carried on with the show. It's given me a whole other layer of respect and awe for her.

Right and when she fell off the horse 10 years ago (holy shit), it was totally different...it was so much more serious than this, but it wasn't on live TV and the Internet wasn't nearly as vicious and lightning fast as it is now. All we had were glamorous red carpet pics of her in a sling. And weeks later she was performing on live TV better than ever. It still didn't hit home back then.

This time she barely got a bump on her booty, but seeing her face as she slowly recovered herself from that fall... Man.

even if she nailed her performance the haters would have hated on her

but when u really know the song, u know she did exactly what she believes in, got back up & carried on! i get that now so much more! i am certain she went home to her kids after this and just cuddled in unconditional love.

I think it's safe to say that this was the most traumatizing thing that happened to Madonna in 30 years of her career. She's gonna need a big vacation after this era is over.

performance wise, yes, but im sure she's been through worse things in her personal life, so she'll be fine. But this whole era has had some bad luck.

Watched it again. I´m loving the LFL performances! Do you think she will go for a less elaborate set for the Jonathan Ross show? Would be nice to see her do a rendition of LFL just dancing freely with a standing mic in front of her (not heavy dancing, y'know, just kind of like a club (think G.A.Y./Coachella) presentation.

Usually, when M does these kinds of talk shows, it's just her and her band:

She could have had a serious injury like a broken ankle or arm or even neck. I hope that she's okay this morning. i feel so sad for her but I'm so proud of her as well.

You know the stupid comments on internet is something we have to deal with, i withdrew a bit from FB after the attacks on Charlie because people were going insane, the things they dare say is mind boggling. I was not a fan of the paper but i was in shock. The vile things people say when people die so horribly. And last summer was pretty hard too with all the unbearable bombing in the middle east and yet some were making jokes. But the real lesson about social networks was last september when my best friend's niece got killed in a merry-go'round accident at 13, the comments were horrifying and i had to contact colleagues to ask them to remove some that were pretty nasty in case the family read them. Or 2 weeks ago i was really upset when a guy on Twitter made a terrible joke about a friend of mine who survived an attack by serial killer, there was this show on tv about it, sadly she survived the attack but not the aftermath and could not deal with the trauma so she took her own life, and seeing her on tv from archive interviews was heart warming but someone made a joke about it and i simply removed him from my feed. What i mean with all this babbling is that people are rotten, they want to shine even for a second because they made a pun. It's all about the ego and not the heart nor the head. So it's no wonder they say the things they say about Madonna and everybody else for that matter. People are miserable.

You know people make fun of her and call her bad names and all that shit but honestly what the fuck have they done with their pathetic lives? They spend their time hating on a person who's achieved more in 5 mins then they have in their entire lives. If the only satisfaction they get in life is talking shit on the internet then goo on em. Pretty sure Madonna is going to keep being a fucking badass regardless of what some stupid cunt in some pathetic podunk town says about her.

Anyone who found this funny and laughted or thought it was planned, must be sick in the head and should be flushed immediatly.

It was horrible and im glad that people are overwhelming positive to her fall.... I loved this comment on her instagram: "Madonna, you VOGUE even when you go down" :lol:

By the way, as i asked for the Grammys, if somebody nice has the performance in HD to download, i would love to download to watch it on my tv. I don't care if i get a heart attack everytime she falls, the rest of the performance is pure force and strength and iconic and i so want it.

So everyone here has to agree with everyone? If not we report them? I'm sorry if my opposing opinions interrupt your perfect ideal world of celebrity worship. Because I am a) making you respond to me and b) give a shit about what you think.

Like honestly, I've had people PM wishing to discuss more, which is great, because they're adults who'd like to discuss things and maybe perhaps be exposed to a different view of things. But you know, people just bitching and shouting troll because I'm not praising her every footstep is great too.

You HAVE to be a total idiot to suggest that she staged it!! Did you not see how much she was shaking through the whole song? If she wouldn't have fallen, the performance would have been flawless! Everything was perfect. But since she fell, she was in pain the whole time and scared. She barely smiled. SO HOW DARE YOU!!!! Flush!!!

I was so shocked & nervous, I actually wanted 2 get up & start smoking again.

I don't think the rest of the performance even registered with me, even though

(apparently) I kept telling my bf 'this is so much better than the Grammy's', while

watching with my hand over my mouth.

I had an outer body experience.

You know the stupid comments on internet is something we have to deal with, i withdrew a bit from FB after the attacks on Charlie because people were going insane, the things they dare say is mind boggling. I was not a fan of the paper but i was in shock. The vile things people say when people die so horribly. And last summer was pretty hard too with all the unbearable bombing in the middle east and yet some were making jokes. But the real lesson about social networks was last september when my best friend's niece got killed in a merry-go'round accident at 13, the comments were horrifying and i had to contact colleagues to ask them to remove some that were pretty nasty in case the family read them. Or 2 weeks ago i was really upset when a guy on Twitter made a terrible joke about a friend of mine who survived an attack by serial killer, there was this show on tv about it, sadly she survived the attack but not the aftermath and could not deal with the trauma so she took her own life, and seeing her on tv from archive interviews was heart warming but someone made a joke about it and i simply removed him from my feed. What i mean with all this babbling is that people are rotten, they want to shine even for a second because they made a pun. It's all about the ego and not the heart nor the head. So it's no wonder they say the things they say about Madonna and everybody else for that matter. People are miserable.

(((((Hugs))))))))

Social media has created monsters! Such lonely miserable scums!

I was so shocked & nervous, I actually wanted 2 get up & start smoking again.

I don't think the rest of the performance even registered with me, even though

(apparently) I kept telling my bf 'this is so much better than the Grammy's', while

watching with my hand over my mouth.

I had an outer body experience.

I pretty much did the same thing. I called my husband when it happened and blanked out most of the performance the first time through though I was apparently commenting on it.