Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

In the UK this story is everywhere! Our local Plymouth news had her as a main story this morning. I've got to go to work now and as most of the office knows how much I love her I will no doubt be getting a lot of comments.

I'll be buying the papers today seeing as she is front page on most of them.

*Ultimately most people (as most people are sane!) save the few, usual miserable, envious trolls who'll she'll never ever win over (however amazing or awful she is) are only focusing on and will continue to focus on how she just casually 'got up'...continued w/ grace, professionalism, *confidence and ended as great as it initially started!

The RESPECT she's getting worldwide is def. trumping and shutting up the few hateful skunks. Unintentional...but it's still publicity and turning into GOOD publicity (yes for the wrong reasons) but it's getting her more 'buzz' vs just another decent performance which would've prob stop trending hours ago. Either way even w/ a temporary stumble she always WINS at the end and this entire 'stumble' will be forgotten by the general public in a week. Only the haters won't let it go just like every single thing she's done that wasn't 'perfect' or '#1'.

March 14 I think, I wish it was now. Maybe they might release a clip of her reaction.

OMG I thought it would air next week ! He will ask her about that for sure ! Can't wait to see the show !

Just watched it on Fuse on television...and surprisingly, the fall didn't seem as bad. Perhaps the shock of it was gone, but overall, it seemed to go by much quicker than when those of us watched it on the livestream.

Other than that, the performance was amazing. The new choreography, the new costumes, the backdrops, those fabulous female dancers (that make it all feel like old-school Madonna), the vogueing, and the LIVE vocals (take that punk ass "critics")..... fucking hell, as pissed as she probably was, she just reminded everyone why she's the fucking QUEEN - in more ways than one.

Considering the nature of that boring/irrelevant show...that was a much needed lesson for the industry. Pop bitches take notice.

This has made lots of news here in Australia and every report I have seen about it has been praising Madonna greatly. Admiring how she got up and kept going and remarks that she showed the resilience that has kept her on top of the music world for 4 decades. I know I should not mention pathetic Piers but have to say that there has been a lot of comments on how vile his tweets were and how people are disgusted in him. Even people that are not fans of Madonna think his tweets were revolting for a public figure. I think he will suffer greatly from this and it will destroy what tiny career he has left. Madonna meanwhile, still the superstar that we already know she always has been and will be.

Except on the Morning Show .. Kylie and Larry just couldnt stop themselves from laughing. Ill never watch that show again.

Amazing performance from the queen! Hope she's really fine. Its very traumatic for me. The scene keeps playing on my head. Just realized after decades of being a fan, is how im deeply connected with M. Its just like something bad happened to a person dear close to me. I was deeply worried and affected. After this incident i love her more than ever.

I loved reading the tweets by Cher, Nancy Sinatra and Liza ! I love how that sickfuck british media "man" (i won't say ITS name, i think we should officially ban his name from Mnation) is being exposed for being vile. In the end it all turned out in her favour.

The insurance company and bosses of the Brits must have lived the most horrible 1 minute of their lives.

It reminded people that she's human, that she can go anytime like Michael did and some people realized they were attached to her. She won some hearts back and what a lesson in life to get back up on her feet again and finish it like the queen she is.

I think there's a looney house where they give the Mnation adress to their patients, it's the only explanation for all the nutcases we've had these last few days.

I think what bothered me most about the fall wasn't that she got embarassed or whatever (though I certainly felt embarassed for her), it's becuz we've all heard her say time and again how nervous she gets, how much she wants things to go right, how hard she is on herself, etc.

So watching her perform afterward, as well as she did, was kind of bittersweet. On instagram she is making light of it, and of course it's not the end of the world. But look how many of the FANS got rattled by what happened. It makes me wonder what was going through her head! Ugh.

I guess it has really humanized her in my mind, so it's weird processing that. I realized how I never thought abojt Madonna the woman. I always saw her as something else, myth, or a character out of a story. Never 100% human like this. So to go from that to seeing her as a vulnerable, rattled person, has been totally trippy.

Anyway. Love her, hope this fuels a great comeback for her.

I love her even more now!

I'm the same. I didnt even think it was possible, it like you realise that after 30 years its not just all the good music moments - i am so in love with this woman.

I think a lot of the time for us as the fans we don't want to humanise her because we idolise her so much. So when something like this happens it's a massive shock to our system because A) it's her and B) we're also automatically worried that it could be really worse. And to be fair the fall looked really nasty. I was just hoping that she didn't break anything or didn't have a head injury to be honest.

For a split second when she was getting up I thought the lights would go out and the whole thing would be terminated. But of course she is the most professional of them ALL and just carried on with the show. It's given me a whole other layer of respect and awe for her.

Of course negative stupid comments are inevitable. After all, there are still a lot of stupid people in the world. But I have been reading lots of positive comments for her - her professionalism, her strength, her voice. I'm happy about that.

I've only seen positive comments from the media and my social circle. Of course some people found an element in it that was funny, that's human nature, but I haven't seen and nor do I want to see any nasty comments.