Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

So everyone here has to agree with everyone? If not we report them? I'm sorry if my opposing opinions interrupt your perfect ideal world of celebrity worship. Because I am a) making you respond to me and b) give a shit about what you think.

Like honestly, I've had people PM wishing to discuss more, which is great, because they're adults who'd like to discuss things and maybe perhaps be exposed to a different view of things. But you know, people just bitching and shouting troll because I'm not praising her every footstep is great too.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, but saying you laughed is inexcusable. You are completely void of humanity. *FLUSH*

Most of you are being dicks.. All I've done is present an opposing view? Reaction? Troll, ban, idiot, get mental help, etc.

I have an open mind. I can see many opposing views. I see the bad in what she represents but I can also see the good and inspirational. How can you all condemn me and then seek acceptance for yourselves for your faults?

Yes! I was thinking that when I saw the Grammy's. She went up so high! Stunts are great, but she should save them for the tour, when she has more control over things. Anything can happen at award shows. Not worth the risk.

I don't know, even that lift at the Grammys I wasn't nervous for her at all. I just don't ever expect her to slip up, she's like superwoman. That's why today's mishap was so shocking I guess. It's unfortunate but I still think she can and should do whatever she wants. Theatrics, acrobatics, whatever - she's Madonna. She can handle anything.

Most of you are being dicks.. All I've done is present an opposing view? Reaction? Troll, ban, idiot, get mental help, etc.

I have an open mind. I can see many opposing views. I see the bad in what she represents but I can also see the good and inspirational. How can you all condemn me and then seek acceptance for yourselves for your faults?

Well you don't think you have mental problems but we all do and you just need to accept the fact that we are presenting an opposing view on your psychological stability. be gone.

Opposing view??? Saying she did it on purpose is not opposing view. Saying you laugh when it happened is not opposing view.

It's digusting and vile. And that's what you are. A vile human being.

So everyone here has to agree with everyone? If not we report them? I'm sorry if my opposing opinions interrupt your perfect ideal world of celebrity worship. Because I am a) making you respond to me and b) give a shit about what you think.

Like honestly, I've had people PM wishing to discuss more, which is great, because they're adults who'd like to discuss things and maybe perhaps be exposed to a different view of things. But you know, people just bitching and shouting troll because I'm not praising her every footstep is great too.

Who is messaging you? Unlucky Gay? He's messaging you with the ulterior motive and hope that you're an extra hung, merciless Black top. Enough of you DERAILING these threads with your delusional conspiracy theories! *FLUSH*

All I've done is present an opposing view?

yep...your opposing view...a 56 year old mother of 4 on the verge of releasing a new album intentionally allowing someone to drag her down steps by the throat so she would fall on her back/head to get attention. Good view!

Who is messaging you? Unlucky Gay? He's messaging you with the ulterior motive and hope that you're an extra hung, merciless Black top. Enough of you DERAILING these threads with your delusional conspiracy theories! *FLUSH*

Thanks Hector.

Now let's talk about how strong she is!!! Amazing woman!

yep...your opposing view...a 56 year old mother of 4 on the verge of releasing a new album intentionally allowed someone to drag her down steps by the throat so she would fall on her back/head to get attention. Good view!

I thought the Illuminatis were busy displaying pyramids and all-seeing eyes all around the world, now they do this kind of stuff too? :ohmy:

This performance is actually spot on. She was moving around freely without the harness. Her voice was a little shaky after the fall, of course. I like the two new routines.

Thank god her perf. blew the snooze fest away.

Whoever is in charge of the outfits should be burned, those pieces are not for stage and moving around, happened at the grammys also , they should be simplet

B. Akerlund likes elaborate accessories and that's fine for photoshoots but not for live performances. People (including myself) have criticised Arianne Phillips for the RIT, but I think she had Madonna's movements and safety in mind.