Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

What happened was awful, but she's ready to carry on and so should we...

I don't mean this to sound bad but I'm a bit over her pushing herself with choreography and huge entrances and tricks.

Can she just come out on stage and sing next time, maybe its time for her to relax on stage more?

She doesn't need to prove anything, I'd just like to see Madonna the singer and not so much Madonna the superstar performer.

So glad she wasn't hurt...

I am not a fucking troll you close minded dumbass. Just because I'm not fucking sucking her cunt at every opportunity does not mean I am not a fan. For fuck sakes.

To quote my name, I don't watch TV, I don't waste my time, reading magazines! How many of you just blindly absorb like a sponge? How many of you THINK FOR YOURSELVES?

She tries to put out inspirational messages, but they are overlooked.

What exactly is her inspirational message? Like, I almost knock my head to the steps and get concussion, so I can get up an dance again?

It tapes tomorrow, and will air March 14th

oh damn, I was hoping we'd see it tomorrow. So spoiled I gotta have new Madonna everyday now lol.

Thanks for the response.

What happened was awful, but she's ready to carry on and so should we...

I don't mean this to sound bad but I'm a bit over her pushing herself with choreography and huge entrances and tricks.

Can she just come out on stage and sing next time, maybe its time for her to relax on stage more?

She doesn't need to prove anything, I'd just like to see Madonna the singer and not so much Madonna the superstar performer.

So glad she wasn't hurt...

Nah, I wanna see SuperstarDonna. It blows away her standing there w/ a guitar any day. But that doesn't mean running around non-stop on stage for 2 hours like S&S Tour. I think her finest example of modern-day Madonna choreo is Future Lovers on Confessions. It wasn't extremely demanding (by M standards) but just brilliantly executed movement and concept...not full out dancing. Hope that made sense.

You know, for people rejected by most of society your are all surprisingly close fucking minded.

Am I the only gay in here who's mind is more open than their fucking hole?

I reported you. I suggest others do the same.

It's been a pretty rough patch for her truth be told. And this time it isn't even a backlash or anything it's just a sudden spasm of shitty luck

True. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad she's done with award shows for now and doesn't have more coming up like vmas or emas. Instead of feeling genuinely happy and excited I'm starting to dread this performance. If they're gonna put her in any kind of danger again then forget it, it's not worth it. Things could've gone horribly wrong at the end of the grammy performance as well when she was hanging out there in the air. just..no.

You know, for people rejected by most of society your are all surprisingly close fucking minded.

This thread is for discussing Madonna at the Brits, not for whatever you're doing.

For the record, indulging heavily in conspiracy theories is not a sign of being open minded, it is a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia or possibly other mental disorders. I don't mean this as a criticism or a rude remark, but I genuinely think you should consult a therapist or mental health professional about your struggles. This is certainly not the place for it.

I don't stan for everything she does but suspecting her to stage the fall is retarded. You need to see a psychiatrist or go write for viligant citizen. I don't even think you're a troll because you are obviously mentally challenged.

@Not raised in a religious househould. I was like you. Yes, everything was pink and funny and I thought things such as the illuminati were funny as shit. Then I researched. And then I was shocked, and depressed for months. And then I accepted things and now try to spread awareness in a cynical but funny manner.

But eh, I'm out of rum.

O'h, wow - another conspiracy theory. You know I am in the Illuminati myself. I have a jewellery box with butterflies on it, have a teddy bear from when I was a child and love Egyptian art. Plus love the Wizard of Oz and Disney movies. Sarcastic words aside, saying that someone planned a fall for attention is pretty heartless.

Seriously, where have all of these new members come from on the forum lately. I pity the moderators having to deal with them.

Things could've gone horribly wrong at the end of the grammy performance as well when she was hanging out there in the air. just..no.

Yes! I was thinking that when I saw the Grammy's. She went up so high! Stunts are great, but she should save them for the tour, when she has more control over things. Anything can happen at award shows. Not worth the risk.

Guest Hunterlas

Watch it again!! You'll see how strong she is. Amazing woman!

yeah.... I simply cant imagine what it took to get up and carry on. Talk about Talking The Talk and Walking The Walk! This woman is a true badass.

So everyone here has to agree with everyone? If not we report them? I'm sorry if my opposing opinions interrupt your perfect ideal world of celebrity worship. Because I am a) making you respond to me and b) give a shit about what you think.

Like honestly, I've had people PM wishing to discuss more, which is great, because they're adults who'd like to discuss things and maybe perhaps be exposed to a different view of things. But you know, people just bitching and shouting troll because I'm not praising her every footstep is great too.

So everyone here has to agree with everyone? If not we report them? I'm sorry if my opposing opinions interrupt your perfect ideal world of celebrity worship. Because I am a) making you respond to me and b) give a shit about what you think.

Like honestly, I've had people PM wishing to discuss more, which is great, because they're adults who'd like to discuss things and maybe perhaps be exposed to a different view of things. But you know, people just bitching and shouting troll because I'm not praising her every footstep is great too.

I think you're making all that up

Yes! I was thinking that when I saw the Grammy's. She went up so high! Stunts are great, but she should save them for the tour, when she has more control over things. Anything can happen at award shows. Not worth the risk.

God no. I don't want her to do risky stunts for 100 times.