Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

I watched the performance for a second time, her dancing is ON POINT!!!! Flawless. And YASSS at the vogueing!

And after being yanked off a platform! How the fuck do you hold it together enough to stay ON POINT to this extent? Fucking queen!

10461626_800856136667261_412513545431392

Carry on! :vogue:

and barely any armpit sweat! if that had happened to me i would be spurting from under my arms. there would be puddles.

queen. doesn't even sweat.

um omega symbol, also can be interpreted as the beginning of the end, march is coming.

And she fell. Not gonna lie, I love her but I laughed. But I also think it was planned. Because of the whole "let me fall down" "watched me stumble" bits.

She's a business woman!

Heard Madonna Fell On Stage1f631.png This is Something WE ALL DREAD203c.png “MADGE, I GIVE U PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG203c.pngI HOPE U R UNHURT1f48b.png

Now that I have had time to digest it, I'm just so incredibly proud! I love all the little changes since the Grammy's, and the way she carried on both physically and emotionally is why she will always be one of a kind.

SHb6USDg_bigger.jpegCher @cher 5m5 minutes ago

Heard Madonna Fell On Stage1f631.png This is Something WE ALL DREAD203c.png MADGE, I GIVE U PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG203c.pngI HOPE U R UNHURT1f48b.png

Awww about time she has something nice to say!

Anyone who found this funny and laughted or thought it was planned, must be sick in the head and should be flushed immediatly.

This... it was not funny in the slightest

Or maybe the people who didn't think it was funny don't have a sense of humor? Love her, but it was funny. She redeemed herself as fuck, but, it was still funny, and it will make people talk about her and this performance a million times more than a performance that went perfectly well.

^ agreed with some of what you said, but I don't think it was funny at all... at the time where a lot of us were in shock and genuinely upset... doesn't translate to funny

Watched it again. I´m loving the LFL performances! Do you think she will go for a less elaborate set for the Jonathan Ross show? Would be nice to see her do a rendition of LFL just dancing freely with a standing mic in front of her (not heavy dancing, y'know, just kind of like a club (think G.A.Y./Coachella) presentation.

Or maybe the people who didn't think it was funny don't have a sense of humor? Love her, but it was funny. She redeemed herself as fuck, but, it was still funny, and it will make people talk about her and this performance a million times more than a performance that went perfectly well.

Yeah well you also posted that you thought she planned it so you can imagine that's going to get a dismissive response to everyone else here with common sense

That cold air in Canada must be freezing the lobe in your brain that deals with logic

Nah, it wasn't funny. Why does everything have to be so fucking hilarious w/ ppl today?? Sometimes things just AREN'T FUNNY.

um omega symbol, also can be interpreted as the beginning of the end, march is coming.

And she fell. Not gonna lie, I love her but I laughed. But I also think it was planned. Because of the whole "let me fall down" "watched me stumble" bits.

She's a business woman!

Shit you're so dumb.

She is the queen. Every performance has been flawless. She fucking tours and does everything flawless night after night after fucking night. So yes, when she is facing the threat of irrelevancy, when many youth might not even know who she is, when this is one of the best albums she has done in the last decade, yes, I think she would do something like this for promo.

And you know what? Even if it wasn't planned, it worked. And people are talking about her. She knows how to stay in the headlines.

She basically has to. The stage size will be much, much smaller

I've read she wants a bull fighting ring on the set! lol!

Ok, I'm dumb? Do you think the media has never manipulated you? Do you think that the entertainment industry is separate from the media? Do you think that the queen of the music industry is separate from the entertainment industry?

You know I could easily fucking say everything was rainbows and unicorns but I'm (fortunately) not a tool who absorbs and believes everything he sees.

She is the queen. Every performance has been flawless. She fucking tours and does everything flawless night after night after fucking night. So yes, when she is facing the threat of irrelevancy, when many youth might not even know who she is, when this is one of the best albums she has done in the last decade, yes, I think she would do something like this for promo.

And you know what? Even if it wasn't planned, it worked. And people are talking about her. She knows how to stay in the headlines.

Did you not see the genuinely humiliated look on her face as she got back up????

There's nothing funny about her falling. This could take a wrong turn, you know damn well.

Let's practice the vogueing for her next performance.

Guest Hunterlas

In what universe anyone could think this was planned? Unfuckingbelievable.

Anyways, to say I was devastated all day is an understatement. It was just like a nightmare, cant imagine watching it again. Too painful. Ill forverer apploud however her strength and determination, that has been her message to us for the last 30 years. You get up again, over and over. You dont stop. You carry on.

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN!