Post your reaction to Madonna's wardrobe malfunction.

Crux

Guest eroticerotic

i got angry.

i don't like anyone messing with her, and i don't want her to get hurt. so when i saw no one move, that really pissed me off.

who's idea for that cape anyway? could no one had made an attempt to break her fall? it was just bad. awckward. i know they are trying to make it seem like what a perfect real life metaphor to go along with the lyrics, but, truly someone should have moved, improvised. i don't know.

so mad!

I was sad, then teared up. I guess I have always seen her as a superhero, a road model. She was always strong and perfect At that moment, I saw the vunerabilty and humanity in her, I just had so much love and sympathy. It feels like a family of mine was being hurt. When I watched her performance I just couldn't help but cry. I realized under the hard shell, she was a human being after all and worried I might lose her one day. From now on I would get very nervous if she goes on live tv. I love to see a grand production like that, but really don't know if it is worth it because I don't want her to get hurt again. In a way, I rely on her to show me how to live a fulfilling life when I get older. I really can't imagine a life without her inspiration. I always associate growing older with hopelessness and she gives me hope for my future.

In hindsight, once Madonna realized the cape would not come undone, she should've quickly turned around and walked down the steps. After all the rehearsals, she had to of known the cape was about to be yanked. If only we could turn back time. :(

On a positive note, it was better for the "malfunction" happen at that moment rather than something more serious! That floor looked WAY too slippery to be held up spinning around. Also, I did NOT like the high lift during the GRAMMYs.....tooo dangerous! They could've gotten the same effect by having her dancer lift her up and hold her with his arms stretched up with the other dancers sinking/laying down on the stage.

My heart can't take all this stress!!! lol :)

I was thinking this today actually, But perhaps there was only a couple of seconds scheduled to untie it, which probably wouldn't have been enough time to get down the steps.

I'm also with you on the Grammy 'raised to the heavens' harness - it looked so perilous, as if she might just slip out of it, or the chord break or something. :-/ Thank God it turned out fine, but I don't want to see her doing any stage stunts like that again.

Guest ditaluver

It's taken days to digest. I've laid in bed for hours just seeing it over and over. It was terrifying!

I really hope she is ok! I just couldn't believe it happened

I stopped watching and immediately refreshed the thread to see if what I saw was real.

It was

My poor M

#1 worst was the horse accident

#2 Brit Awards 2015

#3 no ponytail on the HBO blond ambition

:(

#1 worst was the horse accident

#2 Brit Awards 2015

#3 no ponytail on the HBO blond ambition

:(

#4 paying $6.99 for Shanghai Surprise instead of waiting until half price day :(

But in all seriousness, Ouch... My bottom hurts just thinking about it! she will soldier on, I don't really see Madonna playing the patient / victim at all ala gaga and her "hip" injury and tacky wheel chair shit- though Madonna would have every right to do so!

Get Well Soon xox

It's the worst moment in her career ever for me. Even with the media sympathy, I wish it hadn't happened.

1. Brits 2015 fall

2. Horse riding accident

3. GHV2

4. GMAYL reaching no. 37 in the UK

5. SEX backlash

6. Post AL career nosedive in the US

7. When it came out she'd fucked Dennis Rodman. Where are the standards, M?

8. 1988, the most barren year ever

9. MDNA UK sales. Still can't believe it

10.Leak-gate.

I'm still traumatised, but slowly coming around and accepting what has happened to my beloved M.

It has made the song very piognant (and much of RH album for that matter) ... but I still can't watch it with grace, yet.

It's the worst moment in her career ever for me. Even with the media sympathy, I wish it hadn't happened.

1. Brits 2015 fall

2. Horse riding accident

3. GHV2

4. GMAYL reaching no. 37 in the UK

5. SEX backlash

6. Post AL career nosedive in the US

7. When it came out she'd fucked Dennis Rodman. Where are the standards, M?

8. 1988, the most barren year ever

9. MDNA UK sales. Still can't believe it

10.Leak-gate.

I have to agree with you, worst moment by far ... :(