Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I just watched this again. I don't even feel anything this time around except complete AWE that someone can be yanked off a platform, then get up, sing her heart out, and dance better than people thirty years younger. If anything, this fall elevated the performance to even greater levels of ICONIC.

But I do need for her to get checked out by a doctor tomorrow :inlove:

THIS.

I just don't have words right now... I'm still shaken up...but good god I LOVE this woman. I can't even articulate it right now....

I'm rewatching the vogue and the cape routine. I still skip the falling/yanking part. I feel suffocated actually.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that these two girls are now part of the promo tour. Had already seen them a couple of months ago and these are seriously some of the best and most original dancers I've seen in ages!

:wow: They were a great introduction! As always, only the best for M! It reminds me of Girlie Show a little

Was it just me or did the few seconds she was on the floor feel like several minutes??!! I think the entire process of her getting up and carrying on was so shocking and heart wrenching that I had no clue if she'd carry on or just end the performance, I was literally shaking and all my Madonna friends were texting me and ringing me, it was such a huge moment, but the fact she got up and carried on shows how ICONIC she is!

She naturally got herself back "INTO THE GROOVE".

It did feel like an eternity and at one point I thought she was going to stop everything.

Honest, it was like watching the most thrilling part of a film! Everybody I was with felt the same. It was genuinely shocking and sensational... My friend straight away said she's walking off! Kudos to Madonna for carrying on.

Most of the British press is saying how Madonna and her performance were the only thing worth mentioning about the evening :clap: The rest of the evening was so fucking lame and boring with predictable winners. For once even the tabloid press seems to be on the mark. Seriously, I've watched for about an hour before Madonna and it was sooooo boring indeed :lmao:

That's the woman who fell of a horse and broke her collarbone but was gyrating in the hung up video and at the MTV awards a few weeks later only.

This is the performance aspiring professionals must watch to learn how the show must always go on and how to keep composure.

Someone mentioned her little stumble on the Superbowl, I remember watching that show so nervous, but that little stumble was nothing and was quickly brushed off.

Tonight was like seeing her stripped to the bone, the human that she is, but then she showed everyone that she can fall and get back up again.

Now I am kind of glad I had school and heard about the fall before I got to watch it. By the time I saw the performance I already knew she was okay (thankfully).

I feel for all of you who watched it real-time, that must've been terrifying beyond words.

Still, the way she handled it was incredible. I am glowing right now at how endlessly proud I am to call her my idol.

tumblr_nkcml8RBkV1t1rvzco3_500.gif

"Let's finnish this "f**king" performance!"

Everyone's like....WTF do we do :lmao:

They did the best thing...the Queen can sort her own shit out and thy know it. Well played!

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Lost a few friends on Facebook and I think I sent piers Morgan a death threat

I'll sign that threat thanks. That fucker needs to GO!

It did feel like an eternity and at one point I thought she was going to stop everything.

Honest, it was like watching the most thrilling part of a film! Everybody I was with felt the same. It was genuinely shocking and sensational... My friend straight away said she's walking off! Kudos to Madonna for carrying on.

I was watching it with a friend too, (who has always been hit or miss with Madonna, liked COADF, hated HC and MDNA) he was also really upset by it, he wouldn't stop going on about it, so I was glad to see it wasn't just me upset, he ended up buying the album on iTunes, I think it reasserted his love for her.

P.S. Celebration number 57

Just saw the performance. She kinda felt nervous afterwards (who wouldn´t, the whole world watching!), you can hear it in her vocals. She started with the most beautiful vocals ever and then got jittery. Even so, amazing performance, and I liked the outfit more this time (cape and all, LOL) than in the Grammys. The dancing was superb, and she´s just amazing as ever.