Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

Ambulance for Granny, please. #Madonna

And he's seen his father dance > RT @StanleyMorgan18: Probably the most awkward thing I've ever seen #madonna

More

Dying on her ass. Literally. #Madonna

Can we auto-mute Madonna's whole performance please. I've suffered enough tonight. #BRITS #afc

Some Monster said "It is part of her plan" on the internet. Really????

There is something wrong with you. You go around digging and reposting so many negative articles and irrelevant mongsters tweets here CONSTANTLY whipping the forum into a frenzy. I don't know whether you're a killyjoy troll or just a fan that's a whiny masochist for bad news, but you do it way too much. You've been here just a couple months and already have over a 1000 posts, most of them in the Flop Princesses forum. A lot of people have called you out your behavior and you don't bother to explain yourself. And I've received complaints about you. Enough already! You're suspended for a week. Cut it out!

Not HD yet (too slow to upload sorry) but here's my video uploads from tonight including the full tv performance and then a bunch of live uk tv news reports.

The uk news channels are barely even telling people who won what lol! It is wall to wall MADONNA.

http://www.madonna-tv.com/2015/02/2015-madonna-rules-brit-awards.html

Am a HE you blind fucking moron, it's in my description. And here is a "abusive" public message bitch. SUCK SHIT.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Always blowing up into a rage over nothing. *FLUSH*

There is something wrong with you. You go around digging and reposting so many negative articles and irrelevant mongsters tweets here CONSTANTLY whipping the forum into a frenzy. I don't know whether you're a killyjoy troll or just a fan that's a whiny masochist for bad news, but you do it way too much. You've been here just a couple months and already have over a 1000 posts, most of them in the Flop Princesses forum. A lot of people have called you out your behavior and you don't bother to explain yourself. And I've received complaints about you. Enough already! You're suspended for a week. Cut it out!

Thank you and can we please get rid of Fighting Spirit

This place needs a cleansing of ppl who are too caught up in other people rather than being caught up in Madonna

Headlines on BBC news now!

Chelle even our Rico live from Singapore is talking about her. QUEEN!

Imagine if one of take that fell over? They would never even mention it. Its world wide news!

Someone please kill that dancer and go after Lardy afterwards and finish her as well. I'm sure that talentless fuck had something to do with it.

There is something wrong with you too. Constantly wishing people to be raped and killed, and making racist remarks about Black people, and using that " :lmao: " in every fucking unfunny post of yours. I once suspended you for a year awhile ago thinking you were just a stupid kid who needed some growing up. You're not a kid anymore but stupider than ever. *FLUSH*

This is headline news on all uk channels btw and will be shown to death on Thursday. And of course every clip includes the song so honestly, exposure of Living for Love in the UK could never have otherwise been achieved like it will be now. A sweet end to an awful incident for her.

And the Madonna love is gonna be flowing on uk tv.

My mood has shifted from sheer terror to sadness to kinda uneasy to what is now a feeling of extreme awe and pride. Could anyone possibly be more inspirational than Madonna? Is there anyone who embodies the spirit of what it means to find strength and power from within more than she? No! Just NO. She's so god damn amazing.

It really is remarkable that she hasn't done something like this before in all her performing years, let alone seriously injured herself in some way.

Exciting about the UK I tunes, maybe something good will come of this, at least. Isn't their chart based solely on sales?

It really is remarkable that she hasn't done something like this before in all her performing years, let alone seriously injured herself in some way.

Exciting about the UK I tunes, maybe something good will come of this, at least. Isn't their chart based solely on sales?

Sales and streaming. Streaming has a relatively small impact

This thing needs to get up on VEVO asap if only to drown out all of the 20 second videos of the fall

They've just played it (again) on Sky and sounds like she kinda goes 'Ooooohhhh!!'.

Just to clarify, having watched Jamesie's vids above, the "ooooh" you can here someone say in the sky report seems to be someone's reaction to watching it played back. The original performance has no "oooh", no scream, no nothing.

My mood has shifted from sheer terror to sadness to kinda uneasy to what is now a feeling of extreme awe and pride. Could anyone possibly be more inspirational than Madonna? Is there anyone who embodies the spirit of what it means to find strength and power from within more than she? No! Just NO. She's so god damn amazing.

Same here!

And the reactions are really positive.

Guest bluejean

Still no video on the Brits youtube.... Everyone else's performance is allready uploaded. Hmm...

Of course not. It would be disrespectful of the Brits people to upload it.