Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

For all the drama queens who think it not an accident or violent back up dancers..... Madonna herself couldnt get the thing open... all the dancers did what their suppose to do and it failed that's all she got up and even winded she rocked it and was smiling and happy the whole performance

I just had a chance to watch the performance now. Shit! I gasped when she fell. I really hope she's okay! Despite that, Madonna recovered very well and showed what a true professional she is. I actually like this performance better than her performance at the Grammy's.

I think she did a fantastic job! Loved it. Proud of Madonna. I know that she is probably feeling a bit disappointed but she shouldn't be at all. Really, she was awesome. We should all be proud of the way our Queen performed and handled herself tonight!

Queen of Pop! Queen of Life! I love her

2618C0EA00000578-2969176-image-a-32_1424

Getting back up: Undeterred, Madonna rose to her feet and discarded the offending fashion item

2618DDBB00000578-2969176-image-m-11_1424

Dusting herself off: Madonna brushed down her hair and got back up to carry on with her performance like a trooper

2618DEC400000578-2969176-image-a-25_1424
2618DDE400000578-2969176-Carrying_on_Mad
2618DDEC00000578-2969176-image-m-28_1424

Carrying on: Madonna picked herself back up after a long pause and carried on defiantly

2618DEEC00000578-2969176-image-m-52_1424

Defiant: The warrior princess, clad in an extravagant matador-inspired outfit, held her horns triumphantly above her head

2618DF1000000578-2969176-Ever_the_perfor

Ever the performer: The musician, with more than three decades

I'm not good with traumatic events. I keep replaying it. The rest of the performance was brilliant and I can't wait till I can focus on that part instead.

I can't help having compassion for someone who means so much to me.[/quote

Agree 110% Bill. You are a rebel heart. ♡♡♡♡♡

To the people saying you couldn't finish watching her performance . . . finish it!
After the fall the worst is over. Go and watch how a QUEEN gets back up and finishes a show. And her smile at the end . . . :inlove:
Honestly I don't see why some of you are treating this like a catastrophe. Something happened that was out of her control and wasn't really anyone's fault. That could have happened to any other performer - anyone could fall down. But not everyone could get back up. But Madonna did, and not only did she get up - she performed her ass off. You should not feel humiliated. You should feel PROUD. I know I am.

:old::old: I'm watching it with such pride how she handled it.

I read this comment on twitter and thought it was pretty funny:

"News just in from the Brits. 2 broken ribs, severe bruising and lacerations of the neck.

But they eventually managed to drag Madge off him."

I can't help having compassion for someone who means so much to me.[/quote

Agree 110% Bill. You are a rebel heart. ♡♡♡♡♡

:)

It was truly traumatizing watching that live. But she's only going to be stronger from this. And it's going viral in America too. The world is AGOG at the talent and professionalism that is MLVC

She is the third story on the main BBC news page and the No. 1 most read story.

There is an overwhelming positive response from fans, the media, social media about how professional she was about the whole thing.

She is the third story on the main BBC news page and the No. 1 most read story.

There is an overwhelming positive response from fans, the media, social media about how professional she was about the whole thing.

Yes..true! But dont even *ask* what Piss Morgan is saying/trolling ALL over his Twitter page :# (Keith Caulfield from Billboard thinks he's as sick as the nuts from Westboro Church). He is a sick, obsessed, scorned, sociopath. Wont even dignify him/it by telling what he typed. He's bonkers.

i will watch it again and this time enjoy it for triumph as intended not because of a mere few second accident. it has now become more empowering! thanks M for being vulnerable enough to finish this performance!

I'm not good with traumatic events. I keep replaying it. The rest of the performance was brilliant and I can't wait till I can focus on that part instead.

Once you'll see her laugh about it on tv this week it will smoothes every anxiety you have regarding watching it again.

Ever the professional, the 56-year-old was quick to recover and carried on as if nothing had ever happened, delivering an energetic routine dressed as a matador, surrounded by dancers sporting bull horns.

http://shows.stv.tv/talk-tv/311786-madonna-responds-to-brits-fall-admitting-armani-cape-was-tied-too-tight/