Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I can't help having compassion for someone who means so much to me.

exactly and if i want to overreact then i will. This woman has meant so much to me for so many years and to see fall like that was really scary. We are either damned if we do or damned if we don't on this forum. Allow us to react in anyway we feel.

And let's not compare Madonna's couple of stage mishaps in 30 years time to other performers' please. Sloppy, clumsy acts falling on their asses DO NOT count. She didn't fall, she was pulled backwards as the cape wasn't fully unlaced and probably the dancer pulled too much or too much before time

Different thing, I don't find anything funny in what happened but something amazing about Madonna's abilities as a stage entity, a true one

My god you can be so pedantic

No one was comparing the artists or performances. Falls by high profile pop artists on award shows are all falls...they all get laughed at, they are all embarrassing, we laughed at the sloppy falls from Gaga to the unexpected ones from Beyonce and blah blah blah. Madonna's fall was a total accident and she coulda gotten hurt, but if she's not moping around on Instagram and finding it in herself to joke about it, why is everyone treating it as though she broke her neck? My god

I cannot yet process it. This woman who played SB / who did live aid twice.. Withstanding so much pressure.

And some boring awardshow, where she did prepare the best act by far. this humiliating thing happens. I could not believe my eyes. I had to call a friend... if it was true.. she looked so humiliated. more than a quick beyonce slip. this was shocking. And I feel worse bc she worked so hard producing like 80.000 demos and mastered versions., feel sad for her...

----sorry this is just me thinking out loud...

I don't think she feels humiliated. Shit happens and this shit wakes people around the world up!

up uP UP!!!

Watching her being yanked back again...she was very quick to save herself with her feet from going smack against the stairs on her back and head. I'd have gone arse over head and got carted off in an ambulance. There really is only one MADONNA.

Indeed !! Me too

And not only the eventuality of hurting oneself but also how difficult it is to get on with the performance after something of that scale happening. Millions watching etc, anyone else would be paralysed with fear/embarassment or a sense of the performance being spoilt. Not her

I actually forgot all about the Brits performance but last night I had a dream about Madonna and for some reason I was apart of the performance and she started lifting me up with her in a harness but I was telling her I'm too scared I'll fall. Eventually I got to swap with another dancer. This was going on as we waited for the curtain to open and the performance to begin.

Then I wake to the news she fell. So weird.

Yeah she falls over all the time on stage on tour :disco:

Like at Hyde Park, that was amazing *extreme guitar riff causes collapse*

The only other time I've see her fall that hard during a live stream was the Hard Candy promo show during Hung Up, but this was way worse. Glad she's ok.

@carrieanninaba: @Madonna Hope you are okay!!! I remember on The Girlie Show during the orgy - All I cared about was not letting you fall. #dancerjob xox

Yasss baby! YASSSS

I love how she just goes back right into the song when she is clearly visibly shaken. She's just the very definition of a PROFESSIONAL. All my friends are texting me and saying how much (more) respect they have for.

Can you imagine being the dancer who pulled her off stage? He's probably in some remote part of London digging his own grave,while Madonna stands in front of him with a torch shouting "Dig faster you fucker!".

Can you imagine being the dancer who pulled her off stage? He's probably in some remote part of London digging his own grave,while Madonna stands in front of him with a torch shouting "Dig faster you fucker!".

:lmao:

I thought it was the two (new) female dancers?

All the dancer had to do was a slight pull to remove her cape. This dude violently pulled hard to take Madonna's whole weight off the platform. This was no accident.

Oh come on, it's the same as the kabuki effect, it's dramatic if the cape FLIES off her shoulders and disappears out of the frame at once. That was the entire point. Had she untied the cape everything would have been fine and nothing would have happened at all.

"Tell you though not many artists would continue after that fall. Way to go Madonna for being a trooper & carrying on," Mario Lopez tweeted.

HELL YEAH! If something like this happens to other Divas, they'll be storming out the stage...

All the dancer had to do was a slight pull to remove her cape. This dude violently pulled hard to take Madonna's whole weight off the platform. This was no accident.

I'm sure they did it exactly as they were told to in rehearsal. It would look more dramatic if the cape comes off her quick and in a flurry.

STFU it was obviously an accident. What's the purpose of pointing fingers at others at this point? Shit happens and the performance carried on beautifully. Do you want M to execute the dancers?

I think every Madonna fan's heart skipped a few beats after that horrific fall. It's like we all fell along with her. Thank God she's ok cuz it looked really bad. Not only did she fall backward & downward, she was being pulled & pulled hard. It could have been much worse if she landed on her head or spine.

But what an amazing performer, woman, human being. To finish the performance & still do it so incredibly well is... I have no words.

Just that my love & admiration for Madonna Louise Ciccone is greater than it's ever been.