Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I'd advise anyone who is still shaken by what happened during her performance tonight to watch it again. When the shock is taken out of the equation you realise this was an amazing performance...it has everything...the impeccable recovery, the PDP strut, the new vogueing choreography, muted yet stable vocals and that beautiful face! I can honestly say it is one of her best performances. I feel so proud to be a fan of hers and to have been so since 1985. She's fucking amazing!

So true

Soooooooo true

I watched the performance for a second time, her dancing is ON POINT!!!! Flawless. And YASSS at the vogueing!

Now lay dem titties on my face baby

Just been discussed in BBCNews24 and the guy was saying that Madonna 'saved the Brits' as the show was so dull, the fall was THE moment of the night and that it will go in Madonna's favour as she's 'seen as an ice queen and this was a rare glimpse of humanity'. The presenter then said that there are suggestions on social media that Madonna 'planned it for publicity', but the guy he was talking to disagreed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just what I've been reading everywhere else :rotfl:

Seriously from the performers to some of the presenters and winners dullfest :semifunny:

The entrance alone is so magikal

Oh, and I demand that that mix gets used on the radio and on the album, NOW!!!!

It truly is everything. I did not think LFL could sound any better. It's new and improved!!!

Also, gonna say she planned the fall, it came right after the whole "Watched me fall down" and "stumbled" part, water cooler talk for the next month. #promoqueen #thisistheend

1821273_o.gif

Oh, and I demand that that mix gets used on the radio and on the album, NOW!!!!

It truly is everything. I did not think LFL could sound any better. It's new and improved!!!

I was loving the mix too, is it from one of the remixes from the remix EPs??

I can't even with the "she planned it" comments for literally every single thing. I thought saying she planned the leaks set the bar, but now this :lmao:

It just goes to show that people perceive her to be GOD :wow: They can't imagine her not controlling anything :dramatic:

I was loving the mix too, is it from one of the remixes from the remix EPs??

I know the opening is the Offer Nissim remix, but I don't know about the dance breaks, i think it's from that too, no?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Always blowing up into a rage over nothing. *FLUSH*

There is something wrong with you too. Constantly wishing people to be raped and killed, and making racist remarks about Black people, and using that " :lmao: " in every fucking unfunny post of yours. I once suspended you for a year awhile ago thinking you were just a stupid kid who needed some growing up. You're not a kid anymore but stupider than ever. *FLUSH*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

From the Guardian:

'Even in a year in which the most famous woman in the world doesn’t distract attention by landing on her backside on live television, no one ever seems to remember who actually won the things.'

Yay!!

I'm still disbelief and amazement at that performance. :shock: When she fell backwards I was aghast and nearly teared up very worried about her! It felt like an eternity. When she was getting up I thought oh the performance is over and they're gonna cut straight to commercial. And maybe restart it from scratch later. But no, she resumed the performance practically effortlessly not letting that crash slow her down. The choreography was much better from the Grammys. She had so much energy and joy on stage. It was such a triumph by the end! Then I started tearing up! :cries: Wow!

THIS, every single word.

How she managed to keep going and pull off such a spectacular performance I'll never know. This was so much better than the Grammys, she's unbelievable. I keep repeating this but damn I'M SO PROUD OF HER!

The Brit Awards uploaded the performance on YouTube- not categorized as "Music," though, but rather "People & Blogs." :huh:

Glad M is OK.

Where? Don't see it on their official YouTube channel

The Brit Awards uploaded the performance on YouTube- not categorized as "Music," though, but rather "People & Blogs." :huh:

Glad M is OK.

Could you kindly post a link? I can not find it anywhere.