Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

Not HD yet (too slow to upload sorry) but here's my video uploads from tonight including the full tv performance and then a bunch of live uk tv news reports.

The uk news channels are barely even telling people who won what lol! It is wall to wall MADONNA.

http://www.madonna-tv.com/2015/02/2015-madonna-rules-brit-awards.html

AS it should be. QUEEN! :wow:

Wow, I was at work as M performed, so I just saw this. It's so sad but she just put herself toguether in a few seconds. Impressive!

The singing was not near as good as in the Grammys, but that is understandable. She fell so bad, during an important live performance and with no time to recover. Still, she did. What a pro!

Why did they show Kanye and Kim in the "up, up, up" part?

:tongue:

Seriously, like they couldn't have flashed them up on the screen when she fell or any other time. The "Up, Up, Up, Up" clap and spin was the climax of the grammy performance, so I was looking forward to seeing it again!!!!

Wow I've finally reached the end of the thread!

My emotions swerved all over the place while watching that performance but I gotta say, I've been in a lot of shows and when you do things live, shit happens. You can't plan for it. It's nobody's fault but it's the nature of live performance. But man, was she ever triumphant to finish that performance with such a fiery spirit and "nothing's gonna stop me attitude". She's the queen. Bow down!

Was it just me or did the few seconds she was on the floor feel like several minutes??!! I think the entire process of her getting up and carrying on was so shocking and heart wrenching that I had no clue if she'd carry on or just end the performance, I was literally shaking and all my Madonna friends were texting me and ringing me, it was such a huge moment, but the fact she got up and carried on shows how ICONIC she is!

She naturally got herself back "INTO THE GROOVE".

Was it just me or did the few seconds she was on the floor feel like several minutes??!! I think the entire process of her getting up and carrying on was so shocking that I had no clue if she'd carry on or just end the performance, I was literally shaking and all my Madonna friends were texting me and ringing me, it was such a huge moment, but the fact she got up and carried on shows how ICONIC she is!

She naturally got herself back "INTO THE GROOVE".

Yeah, it did seem like an eternity. I think we all kind of felt the fall with her... only she's the one who recovered quickly! :D I feel so much pride for her right now. She not only kept going but put everything she had into finishing it. And it was fucking great.

Maybe they're working on editing the footage. Not to pretend it didn't happen, but to make it less drastic.

I'd support two different videos, or a video with a disclaimer or something. But I think this should be interpreted as triumphant so they shouldn't hide it.

Fuck this day man, I had to take a fucking xanax. I've never been so scared for Madonna in my entire life, actually the last time I felt similar to this was when she had the horse accident. I felt sick to my stomach watching this happening in slow motion fearing she's really hurt, I thought the ceremony was over.

I was so relieved when she got up, then I saw her face and I just lost it, I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the performance.

I finally pulled myself together and watched the whole thing a few minutes ago....she fucking KILLED it, the choreography, the vocals, everything.

I love her more than ever. I can't express how incredibly proud of her I am that she was able to recover like that and CARRY ON and pull off such a stellar performance, god knows no one else would've been able to do it, not like her. But this felt so traumatic that now I know I'll feel massive anxiety every time she's at another awards ceremony or she performs this song again. I'm not sure yet who's responsabile for this, but she should NOT, under any circumstances, be put in ANY KIND OF DANGER EVER AGAIN, this is completely unacceptable.