Madonna on Lady Gaga Feud: 'People Like to Pit Women Against Each Other'

sotos8

With the release date for Madonna's Rebel Heart coming up fast (March 6!), the Queen of Pop is gracing the latest cover of Rolling Stone.

And once again, Madge is addressing the sorta-real, mostly-hyped Lady Gagafeud. Only this time, she's putting the nail in the coffin.

"We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other," Madonna said. "And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other."

That being said, Madonna isn't backing off Gaga entirely.

"The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing," Madonna said.

How Madonna Turned Her 'Rebel Heart' Leak Into a Global Hit

"I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think it really boring, quite frankly. I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day, everyone's just going to shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."

Another thing Madonna is bored with? People fixating on her past hits.

"I don't think about my old stuff, I just move forward," Madonna told Rolling Stone. "Diplo kept wanting to play the bass line from 'Vogue' or something from 'La Isla Bonita' over and over again. I'm like, 'OK, let's move on.'"

Speaking of moving on, Madonna just notched her 44th No. 1 on the Dance Club Songs chart, tying a record previously held by George Strait. We're guessing that's a tied record she'll soon break.

Guest Madomination

"We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other..."

Oh Madge, playing the victimization card because you are a woman.

I mean why on earth would you did the Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me medley in your last tour...and wrote and record Two Steps Behind Me?

If you want to embrace and support other females, then do it openly and stop blaming others for your own (or lack of) actions.

Guest Rachelle of London

I mean why on earth would you did the Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me medley in your last tour...and wrote and record Two Steps Behind Me?

If you want to embrace and support other females, then do it openly and stop blaming others for your own (or lack of) actions.

And you are?

Demona has a plan for this cunt. You'll see. :stir:

Your English is fucked.

Oh dear. You're an idiot aren't you?

Guest Madomination

Two Steps Behind Me is not about gaga anyway. It's about a beautiful girl.

Come on, do you think Madonna couldn't forseen that to the casual listener that the song is about Gaga?

2dl272u.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

I see that you resort to personal attacks as you cannot refute my words. :stir:

Poor Gaga! I bet she cries herself to sleep about how mean Madonna is to her, someone chuck her a teddy bear

"The victimization card" ? :D the medley was supposed to remember someone tha it's better too "express youself" and that Madonna is not her :)

Guest Madomination

Madomination has been spewing shit on this forum from its first day here. If it wasn't for Chelle quoting it i would not have seen its new turd.

Again, the inability to refute my words and resort to personal attack.

In other words, Madonna should blame others for something that she, instead of nipping it in the bud at the beginning, have also contribute to?

tumblr_ni1ayb0D2v1rl3565o8_250.gif

Two Steps Behind Me is not about gaga anyway. It's about a beautiful girl.

tumblr_mcqkh1sKx71r486pj.gif

Again, the inability to refute my words and resort to personal attack.

In other words, Madonna should blame others for something that she, instead of nipping it in the bud at the beginning, have also contribute to?

you're the one who turns gaga into this innocent victim. fuck off "new york fucking city"

Obviously she was celebrating Express Yourself/Born This Way! She's Not Me is about an ex's new girlfriend and that last song has nothing to do with lg.