New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

I said it was "announced" ...nothing is confirmed, nothing is official just yet.

These days no website wants to look bad though, they all think twice before they posting. Its probably true.

The Tour will star in Canada and USA on October- November

December-January Europe

February Australia

COME ON MADGE!

No, she said in french radio "Europe 1" interview that she'll be in Europe during Summer...

omg I am so freaking excited especially if the tour really is opening in Canada like chelle said in the Jonathan Ross thread. She would get soooo much press here. I remember seeing CT in Montreal (her first time there since Girlie Show I think) and every single store had Madonna displays and posters and were blasting her music

also - if she's still in Europe in December (as Bercy in Paris is rumoured to be happening in December), and the tour finishes in Feb....does that leave enough time for Australia/hopefully Asia + South America?!

Guest Rachelle of London

According to many people tonight the tour starts in Canada in September. Europe in November and December. Tour is announced this Monday.

Guest Rachelle of London

Many people at Jonathan Ross. Everyone was talking about Canada in September.

Tours announced on Monday so only 3 days to wait for official news

If you feel insulted by that post, you shouldnt be talking to me, you should be talking to a therapist.

I have nothing else to say to you.

You are so often needlessly aggressive and arrogant which does not do you any favours. You have not been posting on Madonnanation for that long so the attitude stands out - I have seen it in many threads. What is it with new members feeling they have the right to tell people to see therapists simply because they have a different opinion. I get the fact you are sick of hearing about the touring Australia situation - even I am and I am Australian - but you are flaming the flames more than anyone with your continual anti-Australian comments and insults to other members.

Get grip, get a life, and get over it.

"It is that simple"

That is what you should have done a while back.

Many people at Jonathan Ross. Everyone was talking about Canada in September.

Tours announced on Monday so only 3 days to wait for official news

OMG I hope she starts in Edmonton. She's never been here before.

Guest bluejean

That WAS an opinion not a fact!!

Bullshit is your life. You're depressed cause Madonna doesn't go to your country since 50 years and she'll never go again. Good luck!

Speaking of people needing therapy... :chuckle:

Guest bluejean

We don't know. We don't even know if it's being announced on Monday, it's all rumours at this stage.

They will definitely not put them on sale at the same time they announce it though.

You are so often needlessly aggressive and arrogant which does not do you any favours. You have not been posting on Madonnanation for that long so the attitude stands out - I have seen it in many threads. What is it with new members feeling they have the right to tell people to see therapists simply because they have a different opinion. I get the fact you are sick of hearing about the touring Australia situation - even I am and I am Australian - but you are flaming the flames more than anyone with your continual anti-Australian comments and insults to other members.

That is what you should have done a while back.

Completely agree. Tone down hostility and abrasiveness Hunter. Play nice.