New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

The tour will have the same schedule like the S&S Round 1.

yeap, I guess she will tour this year and next year. That would be amazing with more addtional tour dates. Though its too early to talk about a second leg :D

Everything suggests that the European leg of the tour will start in November.

Assuming that the tour will start in North America, it will most likely kick off in August or September, depending on the number of North American shows. In the past 10 years, the number of North American shows on M's tours has varied from 30 shows (Sticky & Sweet Tour) to 45 shows (MDNA).

I suppose that the tour would then move to Japan for a handful of shows in January, followed by an Australian leg.

In 1993, she went to Japan after Australia, but that might just have been because it made logistical sense for her to travel to Australia from South America. Although I've said several times in the past that February is good for a stadium tour of Australia, it's also our wettest month of the year, so there's far more risk of cancellation than there would be in January. One Direction have just had a couple of near misses (weather-wise) with their stadium tour this month.

Incidentally, someone said earlier that they can't imagine tickets for Nov/Dec going on sale in March (i.e. so far in advance). In May 2012, One Direction put tickets for their September 2013 shows here (i.e. 16 months in advance...!) on sale, so eight months is nothing :)

I'm really not mentally prepared for dealing with tour preparation...tickets, where, when etc... I'm also assuming I have something to prepare for; you know, that she will really come to Australia this time :lol: If she is coming I do hope that australian tickets go on sale early on with everyone else's otherwise the anticipation of will she/won't she could kill me this time :lmao:

I think Jonny Ross might get it out of her next week if we tweet him enough. Even Australia. I expect she is if she is starting late and doing the first interview there. Im excited for the Ozzies!! (I am every time though so I understand the nightmare).

I am flying to see her, I am NOT waiting for an announcement that she's coming here. PLUS I am planning a US trip anyway

There's no rush anyway. I didn't decide/book tickets until September and saw MDNA in October...tickets had been on sale since February too and I got great seats for both shows in LA. I'm happy to wait till I'm sure she ain't coming to Australia.

Is it a good time to join madonna.com or would I be cut out of the pre orders??

Btw I don't mind if the tour is later than sooner... Need to save some money honeys.

Well last time there were two kinds of fan club presale. Lifetime legacy membership is closed forever I believe and those members get first dibs...well, did last time. You could still get a free membership and those members got some kind of presale but not first priority. It's worth a try.

Paolo (MadonnaTribe admin) confirmed that the tour will start in the US in the late summer, moving to Europe in mid-Autumn,

I assume this means the tour will start in August, moving to Europe in October?

what about latin america

I see 3 options:

1. M will skip South America on her next tour.

2. M will do a South American leg in-between the North American and European legs.

3. M will do a South American leg following a trip Down Under.

I'm thinking Australia and South America in early 2016.

Hope I am right!!

I am quite sure that if M does South America this time, it will be either before Europe or after Australia...

Guest Hunterlas

Paolo (MadonnaTribe admin) confirmed that the tour will start in the US in the late summer, moving to Europe in mid-Autumn,

I assume this means the tour will start in August, moving to Europe in October?

This is what Ive been saying all along so Im happy but not surprised. You mind sharing a link though? Dont see anything at Mtribe.

This is what Ive been saying all along so Im happy but not surprised. You mind sharing a link though? Dont see anything at Mtribe.

It's in their forum (a post by the admin), not on their news page. :)

http://forum.madonnatribe.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2801&p=116175#p116175