New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

To "start" in November doesnt necessarily make sense. Madonna is always on the go, I bet shes already planing her next movie.

The more I think about it, the less it makes sense for her to wait that long... You never know with this woman though.

November is good because it will give her the chance to properly promote Rebel Heart and shoot perhaps at least 2 more videos. No one wants another MDNA DOA scenario.

She normally rehearses for 2-3 months, so it will make sense for her to finish off the album promo in the next few months, then have a family holiday and then go straight into tour rehearsals.

November start date is good if she starts the tour down under and then to Japan. I'd expect her to get to Europe for Feb/March 2016, and then finish off in the summer in the USA and Canada. No South America this time.

By May she'll be picking lola up from school and moving her out of her dorm and back into the NYC castle. They'll have a little vacay. Off to fire island with the gheys!!!

This could explain why there is not ONE fake itinerary floating around...

Yeah I've been pretty surprised by this. There's usually a bunch of rumours about booked venues (esp in Europe) that turn out to be true.

Guest Hunterlas

Time will tell what happens but I dont think she will (nor I believe she should) "properly promote the album" for an entire year. Its a very obsolete approach for Madonna whos sadly struggling hard to have her music played on the radio. Its not 2001 anymore, talk about a waste of time. Besides there is so much promotion you can do. No need to wait till November to tour.

Now, that she wants to enjoy time with her family (specially Lola that will be on vacation in weeks) I believe, respect and apploud. Even if it makes me misserable to wait till Nov to see her.

She said she was a "mess" the day Lola moved out... So I wouldnt be surprised if she wants to make the best out of her vacation time.

I still pray that November statement was meant to describe the European leg of the tour though... Again, time will tell.

Edited by Hunterlas

Does anyone know when the pre sale for tickets begins does it mean better seats for better prices and then after that the sales go up? I didn't get my tickets for S&S or MDNA until weeks later after they went on sale and I kind of got screwed.

Time will tell what happens but I dont think she will (nor I believe she should) "properly promote the album" for an entire year. Its a very obsolete New theory on why the tour could indeed start in Nov... Time will tell what happens but I dont think she will (nor I believe she should) "properly promote the album" for an entire year. Its a very obsolete approach for Madonna whos sadly struggling hard to have her music played on the radio. Its not 2001 anymore, talk about a waste of time. Besides there is so much promotion you can do. No need to wait till November to tour.

Now, that she wants to enjoy time with her family (specially Lola that will be on vacation in weeks) I believe, respect and apploud. Even if it makes me misserable to wait till Nov to see her.

She said she was a "mess" the day Lola moved out... So I wouldnt be surprised if she wants to make the best out of her vacation time.

I still pray that November statement was meant to describe the European leg of the tour though... Again, time will tell.

There's a big big rumour regarding her, coming in Quebec City, beginning of september...

Let's wait and see!

Time will tell what happens but I dont think she will (nor I believe she should) "properly promote the album" for an entire year.

Yeah. Despite some collective delusional memory some people may have, Madonna has never "properly promoted" an album for a whole year in her entire career. People look back now at COADF as some promotional heyday, but I'm fairly certain people were complaining about lack of/not well-timed promotion at the time.

Does anyone know when the pre sale for tickets begins does it mean better seats for better prices and then after that the sales go up? I didn't get my tickets for S&S or MDNA until weeks later after they went on sale and I kind of got screwed.

I'd still bet on March 10th being this date.

And yeah, she never spent a full year promoting the album. The Girlie Show followed Erotica by 11 months only because she had those movie projects. She stopped promoting the album early 1993 and onlyfilmed the Rain video between Body of Evidence premiere & tour rehearsals. Ray Of Light had a second wave of promo in the Fall of 1998 most likely only because Warner found out she would not tour the album but signed to do The Next Best Thing. Hence why The Power Of Good-Bye was a bigger hit in Europe than the title track, which Madonna did not promote bar 2 US performances.

If you pre-order one of the Rebel Heart editions through German Amazon (standard, mp3, deluxe, Super Deluxe, vinyl) you will receive an email on March 7 with all the details how to purchase your tickets for Madonna’s stops in Germany in the upcoming world tour. You can pre-order until March 5!

If you have already made your pre-order, you will automatically get the email as well. More new will be made available on the German stops of her upcoming tour in the next two weeks.

More info HERE
http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=amb_link_186 ... B00T73ATFW

Info thanks to http://madonnaunderground.com/

Anyone knows if she's doing Asia this time? It's more possible for me to see her if she tours Japan than Australia, visa wise. You guys are so lucky to see her for the nth time! :fag:

But I had the weirdest moment this morning and I gotta share. I was on the road listening to the new album and thinking about the tour. I really want to be there this time. It would be my first time ever. I was worrying myself about visa (coz I heard it's not easy to get to Australia when coming from Philippines), air fare, ticket (i want front row of course so I should start saving now :laugh: ). Then I suddenly saw a graffiti that said Believe the Impossible. I was like, oh my god, was that a sign? I've been using that road everyday and it was the first time I noticed that sign. Then it got more creepy when Best Night played right at that exact moment. I listened carefully to the lyrics and felt like she was promising me the Best Night of my life if I go. It was so surreal. If that was a sign, please god I want in. This tour thing is nerve wracking.

Sorry for my rambling ....

Edited by luilarios

If you pre-order one of the Rebel Heart editions through German Amazon (standard, mp3, deluxe, Super Deluxe, vinyl) you will receive an email on March 7 with all the details how to purchase your tickets for Madonna’s stops in Germany in the upcoming world tour. You can pre-order until March 5!

If you have already made your pre-order, you will automatically get the email as well. More new will be made available on the German stops of her upcoming tour in the next two weeks.

More info HERE

Thanks for the info! She is coming soon!

Guest Hunterlas

If you pre-order one of the Rebel Heart editions through German Amazon (standard, mp3, deluxe, Super Deluxe, vinyl) you will receive an email on March 7 with all the details how to purchase your tickets for Madonnas stops in Germany in the upcoming world tour. You can pre-order until March 5!

More info HERE

DUDE, YOUVE MADE MY DAY!

It IS true. Tour start in November. Just flipped through the magazine in a store here, she says it straightforward.

From what I see, she does not say November, the interviewer does. She does not deny or confirm, just that she talks about loving to perform for the fans and having to get fit for the road.

Scans here:

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2015/02/scans-madonna-in-gala-magazine.php

Guest Hunterlas

^ So it was all coming from people here with poor german? Or just people that love talking out of their asses?

And whats with the new name of the thread? I mean, is the bitch attempting to be funny? Cause comes across just as stupid.

Whatever, Im back to being happy and believing the tour will start this summer, and in the US of A!

Woooooo Hoooooo

From what I see, she does not say November, the interviewer does. She does not deny or confirm, just that she talks about loving to perform for the fans and having to get fit for the road.

Scans here:

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2015/02/scans-madonna-in-gala-magazine.php

Yes it IS the interviewer who states the November date, but M does practically confirm it. She could have just corrected him, but instead she talked about how she loves performing, which I take as a confirmation.

Yes it IS the interviewer who states the November date, but M does practically confirm it. She could have just corrected him, but instead she talked about how she loves performing, which I take as a confirmation.

It's still different than her announcing a November kick off date. Like I said it could just mean her confirming Germany for November. We'll only know when the tour dates are officially announced.

Guest Hunterlas

Monoka, you went from "she says it straightforward" to "M practically comfirms it" ...which in reality looks like she changed the subject and avoided addressing his coment.

To come and post your assumptions as confirmations will only create chaos.