New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

According to Quebec City newspaper, M would be in Montreal and probably in Qc the 2nd week of September.

Sorry, it's in french: http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/dossiers/vers-un-nouveau-colisee/201501/28/01-4839437-inauguration-de-lamphitheatre-madonna-dans-la-mire-de-quebecor.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_B9_arts_244_accueil_POS1

in Qc, they build a new arena and she would be there to celebrate the opening...

L'amphithéâtre multifonctionnel de Québec, aussi surnommé le nouveau Colisée de Québec, est une salle omnisports actuellement en construction située à Québec sur le site d'ExpoCité dans l'arrondissement de La Cité-Limoilou. Sa construction fut amorcée en 2012 et il devrait être inauguré le 15 septembre 2015. Sa capacité sera de 18 482 places assises, ce qui en fera le deuxième plus grand aréna au Québec. La salle possèdera également plus de 80 suites de luxe.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

L'amphithéâtre multifonctionnel de Québec, aussi surnommé le nouveau Colisée de Québec, est une salle omnisports actuellement en construction située à Québec sur le site d'ExpoCité dans l'arrondissement de La Cité-Limoilou. Sa construction fut amorcée en 2012 et il devrait être inauguré le 15 septembre 2015. Sa capacité sera de 18 482 places assises, ce qui en fera le deuxième plus grand aréna au Québec. La salle possèdera également plus de 80 suites de luxe.

They want Madonna as their first act to inaugurate the Amphitheatre. It's like a big deal and all... I don't like that big crude bowl but if Madonna plays there I'll love it :)

Guest bluejean

So lemme get this straight. The rumours we have are...

Monreal in September
Australia in October
Torino in November

Obviously at least one of these cannot be true and I'm putting bets on Australia :rotfl:

Unless it goes:

North American in August/September

Australia/Japan in October

Europe in November/December

It's unlikely they'll make her tour first the northern hemisphere, then the southern, then again the northern emisphere.

October is also still Aussie football (or Cricket?) season so

all major stadiums will be booked anyway.

Usually (with a few exeptions) big stadium tours in Australia happen during

November-December or January-March.

AC/DC, u2, coldplay, etc... they all toured Aussie stadiums either last couple of months, or during first 2-3 months of the year.

So if there's any truth to those rumours It's more likely

to be N.America in late summer/autumn , followed by Europe in Nov/Dec. and

Australia/Asia sometimes in early 2016y

Then again they say she'll be in Turin on the 20 and 21 November. Since the 20 will fall on a friday I assume the rumour is fake, or badly planned on those who book the venes.

Edited by RebelHeart75

It's unlikely they'll make her tour first the northern hemisphere, then the southern, then again the northern emisphere.

October is also still Aussie football (or Cricket?) season so

all major stadiums will be booked anyway.

Usually (with a few exeptions) big stadium tours in Australia happen during

November-December or January-March.

AC/DC, u2, coldplay, etc... they all toured Aussie stadiums either last couple of months, or during first 2-3 months of the year.

A stadium tour of Australia in October is possible. The football season ends in the first week of October and cricket doesn't start until late November.

She really needs to dedicate a lot of time to Australia. I really hope she doesn't just sandwich in some stadium dates. But I suppose they'd just be happy to get her on their soil. If she does Australia, I really hope she hits Japan and SE Asia.

She really needs to dedicate a lot of time to Australia. I really hope she doesn't just sandwich in some stadium dates. But I suppose they'd just be happy to get her on their soil. If she does Australia, I really hope she hits Japan and SE Asia.

She'll almost certainly do Japan if she comes to Australia, and unless she's prepared to spend six weeks here playing arenas, then the most we can hope for is 6-8 stadium dates (which is what she did in 1993).