Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest Rachelle of London

Carly, San, Jacket, GregVSMatt, Bluejean, Jazzy. What do you guys think??? Will you go???

OF COURSE THEY WILL!!!!

OK, so big news. Lots has changed since my last post… an agreement has been reached and she'll now be giving us a proper tour. She will now be visiting four cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth - and will be in Australia for almost a month. At this stage, the tour dates will be announced on Tuesday, June 9. *Maybe* earlier but definitely no later than that. It's happening! :)

Cool, do you any other info, stadiums vs arenas, costs, which month?

OK, so big news. Lots has changed since my last post… an agreement has been reached and she'll now be giving us a proper tour. She will now be visiting four cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth - and will be in Australia for almost a month. At this stage, the tour dates will be announced on Tuesday, June 9. *Maybe* earlier but definitely no later than that. It's happening! :)

That's awesome. I wonder if the BIM video will debut around the same date.

Hello??! wake up Aussies!! :lol: Napoleon? San? Greg? Jacket? Jazzy? Where are youuuuu :smug: I'm trynna live vicariously through your good news. Which isn't confirmed yet granted but I believe ipex tbh

Just fantastic. Can't wait for the official announcement and then can truly celebrate ! Always thought it made more sense to visit more cities so this sounds perfect.

If this is true I'm so happy!!!

I never thought she would ever step foot in Perth. I imagined I would have to travel for the privilege of seeing her live, and a full Aussie tour as well.

I hope Australia goes as batshit crazy as they did in '93. She was literally on the news every night and in the papers every day. I still remember it so vividly even though I was only a very small child. It was like a royal visit.

There was no SEX backlash in this country at all and Erotica and TIC both went top 10 again. That's how popular she was in this country.

Guest bluejean

Fuck yes!! I have tears in my eyes.

So SO happy for all my fellow Aussies!!! A month in Australia?? She's doing a Pink!

And yes, I will probably see the show again if I'm back home by that point :chuckle:

I am crying right now! I am so happy for you Aussies! It's about damn time! What a magical experience it's gonna be! That confirmation is literally one of the greatest moments of this era so far

Don't have time to read whole thread. She's going to Australia?? That is fantastic news. I can't wait to read Jan, Carly's and other Aussie fans here reviews. It's gonna be so exciting. So happy for all of you.

Everything fits perfectly: The new dates will be announced the same week as the video premiere of BIM!

I'm so happy for the Aussie fans, maybe the whole month is gonna be March 2016.

Thanks for the scope ipex.