MADONNA on the COVER of ROLLING STONE!!!!

I just wish she would never, ever mention her again, just go on like she doesn't exist. I'm so fucking tired of that bitch being brought up all the time, she's tainting everything. I don't know what Madonna's 'plan' is but I don't like the sound of it, just stay away from her.

I just wish she would never, ever mention her again, just go on like she doesn't exist. I'm so fucking tired of that bitch being brought up all the time, she's tainting everything. I don't know what Madonna's 'plan' is but I don't like the sound of it, just stay away from her.

yes, i may love rippin on her for shits n giggles but i wish she didnt bring her up here or anymore either. i cannot believe she totally just said the truth though, lol.

Amen, why did Madonna mention her. I am sure Rolling Stone asked, but Madonna should go to "No Comment" from now on. The Monsters are eating this shit up and this gives CaCa relevance that Queen Madonna mentioned her in an interview.

Oh believe me, it will be positive.

Madonna would be sick to the back teeth of being asked about Gaga. I thought what she said was fine whilst also letting it be known she does not care anymore what people say and is bored with it. Madonna has class and is no-body's fool.

Oh believe me, it will be positive.

I don't wanna see Madonna wearing a gaga shirt, calling her out on stage or anything like that. She doesn't have to prove to anyone she doesn't care or that she likes her or some bull. Just stop answering those questions, it's only adding fuel to the fire and giving that vile cunt even more attention, like she's that important. Now the little morons are saying M won't stop "obsessing" over her.

I don't wanna see Madonna wearing a gaga shirt, calling her out on stage or anything like that. She doesn't have to prove to anyone she doesn't care or that she likes her or some bull. Just stop answering those questions, it's only adding fuel to the fire and giving that vile cunt even more attention, like she's that important. Now the little morons are saying M won't stop "obsessing" over her.

I don't think it will be anything like that. I just think she will handle negativity the way she always handles it by creating something positive. Her fans who have become insufferable in their ignorance know Madonna has not been obsessing over lady gaga. I actually marvel at the way Madonna has handled herself in the face of bs articles, insults, betrayal, criticism, lies, passive aggressive digs.

If this troll was working alone she would be forgotten by now. Somehow said troll has secured support from fans and has certain legends making statements I don't believe for a second they genuinely mean. Then of course there Is the actual tinkering with Madonna's work. Who felt the need to take someone's appIause and claim It as their own? Her rational fans know who Is obsessed.

I think Madonna has done an incredible job ignoring her. lady gaga should be taking notes from Madonna on how to mind your own damn business and just do what you love.

Guest Hunterlas

I think Madonna has done an incredible job ignoring her. lady gaga should be taking notes from Madonna on how to mind your own damn business and just do what you love.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY