Make your top 10 of your least favourite Madonna songs of all time.

Coadf

I will only pick those from Billboard Hot40 singles:

- Erotica

- Who'sThat Girl

- Oh Father

- Bad Girl

- 4 Minutes

- Rescue Me

- Justify My Love

- True Blue

- Open Your Heart

- Lucky Star

You didn't seriously put Rescue Me which is one of my top BEST Madonna songs! Such an underrated song of hers IMO Noooooooooo that is serious blasphemy!!!!!!! lol

As for mine hmmmmmm

I know It

Think of Me

Shoo-Be-Doo

Jimmy Jimmy

Cherish (sorry guys)

In This Life

Heartbeat

Dance 2Night

Open Your Heart

Dear Jessie

Edited by LibranGuy

Working backwards

Bitch I'm Madonna

SEX

B'Day Song

Best Friend

Incredible

American Life

Nothing Fails

In This Life

Don't Stop

One More Chance

Honorable mentions: Dear Jessie, I Know It, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes The World Go Round, Nobody's Perfect, Skin (don't kill me), Little Star, most of I'm Breathless and Evita

Funny, her recent output has a lot of stinkers but some of my favorite Marge songs ever too. A lot of highs and lows.

Working backwards

Bitch I'm Madonna

SEX

B'Day Song

Best Friend

Incredible

American Life

Nothing Fails

In This Life

Don't Stop

One More Chance

Honorable mentions: Dear Jessie, I Know It, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes The World Go Round, Nobody's Perfect, Skin (don't kill me), Little Star, most of I'm Breathless and Evita

Funny, her recent output has a lot of stinkers but some of my favorite Marge songs ever too. A lot of highs and lows.

What is it about Jimmy Jimmy and Love Makes The World Go Round that makes them not worthy in that list?

In this life. M's most boring song.

I actually love this song. The dark tone, the synths... love it

What the HECK!?! People, really. Just play The Immaculate Collection - those are, and will always be her BEST songs. It's when she was young, hungry and in the process of becoming a SUPERSTAR!!! As with most music superstars their best stuff is always their early stuff - it's when they want 'it' more than anything and you can feel it in the music.

Guest Pud Whacker

What the HECK!?! People, really. Just play The Immaculate Collection - those are, and will always be her BEST songs. It's when she was young, hungry and in the process of becoming a SUPERSTAR!!! As with most music superstars their best stuff is always their early stuff - it's when they want 'it' more than anything and you can feel it in the music.

Of course. X

Guest whatatramp

Bad Girl?! Music?! Push?! CANDY PERFUME GIRL?!!!!!! Love Song?! White Heat?! I’d Rather Be Your Lover?! Oh Father?! In This Life?! Justify My Love?! WHAT CRAP TASTE YOU ALL HAVE! :tongue:

#JUSTICEFORCANTSTOP

fabulous-kid-white-dance.gif

GP loves TIC the best, but I think M most interesting and varied work came after that comp. The eighties in general had some of the most progressive music. The best artists were breaking down boundaries in their music, style, and visuals.

M did great for pop during the eighties, but I feel there were better alternative, post punk, electronica, and standard pop than M. Don't get me wrong, I still love M eighties work and I recognize how much those first four albums had an impact globally

Remember GGW was initially controversial and disliked by many. Think fans had a change of heart with the video and opening of the tour which was amazing.

Really ? I still wish it was a person and not a song so i can bitch slap it. MDNA tour redeemed Revolver for me though.

Worst singles...or songs that were (somehow) released as a single:

# 1 - Hey You (2007)
# 3 - Bye Bye Baby (1993)
# 3 - Living For Love (2015)
# 4 - Give Me All Your Luvin (2012)
# 5 - Get Together (2006)
# 6 - Me Against the Music (2003)
# 7 - American Life (2003)
# 8 - Nothing Really Matters (1999)
# 9 - One More Chance (1996)
#10 - What It Feels Like For A Girl (2001)

Worst Overall... Songs that were at least released on an album:

# 1 - Did You Do It? (Erotica)
# 2 - Spanish Lesson (Hard Candy)
# 3 - In This Life (Erotica)
# 4 - B-Day Song (MDNA)
# 5 - Bye Bye Baby (Erotica)
# 6 - Runaway Lover (Music)
# 7 - Shanti/Ashtangi (Ray of Light)
# 8 - Don't Stop (Bedtime Stories)
# 9 - Love Makes the World Go Round (True Blue)
#10 - X-Static Process (American Life)

I always skip Hollywood. I don't hate it, i just don't love it. Always thought it was an odd choice for a single.

While walking down a Manhattan street, I remember an incident when a guy with headphones was walking besides me. The whacky dude was singing Hollywood! very loudly and he completely ignored all the dirty looks he was getting.

I have just over 200 songs in my Music library, so of the ones that I have... probably these

Spanish Lesson

Mother And Father

Jimmy Jimmy

B-Day Song

Shoo-Be-Doo

Superstar

Did You Do It?

Fighting Spirit

Love Song

Ring My Bell

People hating on Give it 2 Me, Nothing Fails and Time Stood Still. Are you fucking high on horse shit or something???

Guest Pud Whacker

People hating on Give it 2 Me, Nothing Fails and Time Stood Still. Are you fucking high on horse shit or something???

i want the name and the box number now!!!

article-2004566-0C9AB48300000578-594_306

No kidding.

About being hungry -- I believe around the DWT, he said something about being just as hungry now as she was the day she moved to NYC. I would imagine she would say the same today.

When asked which album she would give to someone who was not familiar with her work, she said Ray of Light.

Superstar

Turn up the Radio

Incredible (Starts out great then turns shitty after about 3 minutes)

Cherish

Jimmy Jimmy

Express Yourself

B-Day Song

Voices

Everybody

Shoo-Bee-Doo

These aren't songs that I necessarily hate, just songs that are guaranteed a skip. I don't think I truly hate anything in M's discography, but some of these (namely B-Day song) make me cringe...

Worst singles...or songs that were (somehow) released as a single:

# 1 - Hey You (2007)

# 3 - Bye Bye Baby (1993)

# 3 - Living For Love (2015)

# 4 - Give Me All Your Luvin (2012)

# 5 - Get Together (2006)

# 6 - Me Against the Music (2003)

# 7 - American Life (2003)

# 8 - Nothing Really Matters (1999)

# 9 - One More Chance (1996)

#10 - What It Feels Like For A Girl (2001)

:megamanson:

Easy...

1 American Pie

2 Superstar

3 Runaway Lover

4 Dance 2Nite (or whatever it's called)

5 Hey You

6 Celebration

7 She's Not Me

8 I Fucked Up

9 The Beat Goes On

10 Turn Up The Radio

I don't hate them, but:

Incredible

Some Girls

Masterpiece

Spotlight

American Pie

American Life (Sorry guy's. It's just not convincing)

Words (Very flat for a "dark" album)

I Know It (I enjoy the rest)

Candy Shop (Hmmm)

Don't tell Me (It's not a bad tune, but that "Cowgirl /folk-era"... I just didn't get it I suppose.

i love every track.....except for that cringe featuring in that shitney song....

for one reason or another i enjoy everything....even bidet song!!!!

if i'm forced to choose the least favourite i'd go with some COADF filler, almost the whole HC and some early track

Guest whatatramp

i love every track.....except for that cringe featuring in that shitney song....

for one reason or another i enjoy everything....even bidet song!!!!

if i'm forced to choose the least favourite i'd go with some COADF filler, almost the whole HC and some early track

wQiGLhZ.gif

Screenshot%202015-03-02%20at%2003.39.31%