Choose 3 more singles for #rebel_heart

Coadf

Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.

I voted:

# 1 - Ghosttown

# 2 - Devil Pray

# 3 - Illuminati

Though the right choice would`ve been Rebel Heart in the Avicii Version... that`s the track almost everyone loved right from the start. It got such positive feedback from non-Madonna fans (whilst LFL got lukewarm response from the non-fans, though was loved by gay fan base).

It was radio-friendly... had total mainstream appeal... was the obvious single choice... and now in its final version Rebel Heart is no longer a contender for a single... it was getting over 30% of the votes even from fans here on this forum, but now in its final version its votes gone down to 9%.

So my vote is for Ghosttown as the second single.

I still can't believe that people are bringing up "demos" as songs that should be singles. Never in my life have I seen before where an official album is about to be released and instead we are constantly hearing that people preferred demos and that they should be on the album instead. This album has been judged and dissected even before it is properly released in many ways.

I still can't believe that people are bringing up "demos" as songs that should be singles. Never in my life have I seen before where an official album is about to be released and instead we are constantly hearing that people preferred demos and that they should be on the album instead. This album has been judged and dissected even before it is properly released in many ways.

I agree.The demos are fun to listen to,but I consider them to be a "work in progress".The final versions are the versions that Madonna wants us to hear,so that's what I focus on.

Rebel heart demo is wake me up 2...i don't understand all this love.

I know! I've been saying the same exact thing! I also agree with what @@jazzyjan said. I find it so annoying that people are still mad at most of the songs being different from their demos. However, being a Lana fan I'm quite used to seeing posts like that.

Devil pray ( a must)

Unapologetic bitch

Heartbreak city

Rebel heart, wash all over me ( avicii s mix) Inside out, Ghostown, iconic, hold tight,

So many choice of potential hits this time around!!!! This is why for me this album is the best since like a prayer

Ghost town (classic madonna)

Unapologetic Bitch (first time since Music a madonna song has taken me by surprise that it's actually madonna whilst also incredible)

Joan of arc

Ghosttown is already the second.

Iconic

Rebel Heart

V.V.V.

Hold Tight is a good choice, pop music with her style

Joan Of Arc would be more successful in acoustic version

Inside Out, Best Night and Messiah, good for the 6th single

"Devil Pray" is a fantastic song,but I don't think it would work as a single.It has a very positive message but unfortunately,many people won't 'get' it.The message will fly right over their heads and they'll just accuse her of promoting drug usage,lol.