Choose 3 more singles for #rebel_heart

Coadf

Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.

1. Ghosttown

2. Devil Pray

3. Hold Tight

I can't believe there are people who think that Rebel Heart or Iconic could/should be singles.... :newspaper:

Edited by Messiah

Ghosttown is already the second.

Iconic

Rebel Heart

V.V.V.

Hold Tight is a good choice, pop music with her style

Joan Of Arc would be more successful in acoustic version

Inside Out, Best Night and Messiah, good for the 6th single

no official confirmation though.

and I respect your choices, but Iconic, Rebel Heart and VVV... they're just ....no.

"Devil Pray" is a fantastic song,but I don't think it would work as a single.It has a very positive message but unfortunately,many people won't 'get' it.The message will fly right over their heads and they'll just accuse her of promoting drug usage,lol.

I agree completely. Great song, but close to zero single potential. I mean the fourth single (if there is one) is likely to be unsuccessful anyway, so I wouldn't mind DP getting a video and being put out 4th but that's the absolute max I can see for it.

Guest Madomination

I can't believe so many people have such bad taste..Iconic...Best Night.... :tongue:

The only songs with single potential are: Ghosttown, Rebel Heart, Messiah and Wash All Over Me.

Guest rocketman

GhostTown w/ Queen B-Side

Iconic / Never Let You Go B-Side

Joan Of Arc/ Messiah B-Side

Rebel Heart would be my final single from the album- but in remixed form.

I can't believe so many people have such bad taste..Iconic...Best Night.... :tongue:

The only songs with single potential are: Ghosttown, Rebel Heart, Messiah and Wash All Over Me.

When I participate in these type of threads,I try to pick the songs that have the most *mainstream* appeal,as opposed to picking the "fan favorites".I think "Ghosttown" and "Iconic" are the songs with the most single potential.These songs will appeal to the masses.

The title track is an obvious fan favorite,but I don't think it would be a strong single.Remember how listeners rejected "American Life" (a song where Madonna is also talking directly about herself)? Those type of songs don't make good singles for her,unfortunately.

Iconic will smash in USA guaranteed. Best Night as well. So ummm, no, you're wrong sir! :lmao:

Apart from my original 3

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

Inside Out

I d like to add also Devil Pray. Its too terrific to not see a single release.

And if she goes for 6 singles, I d like to see also Joan Of Arc getting a release. Its such a great pop song, amazingly crafted and it has that Madonna factor too. I was listening to it lately and I thought Drowned World 2015. Of course DW was more non classically structured, but the vulnerability and the theme kind of made me think of my fav Madonna song.

Ghosttown

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart (ONLY if guaranteed a return of the autotune "rebel heeaart")

EDIT: and I just realised the three I voted for are the three frontrunners :laugh: Madonna should hire me.

We voted the same 2 songs :lol::1251:

Iconic will smash in USA guaranteed.

This song has alot of potential.It has a universal message that's very postitive and inspiring,plus it features a rapper on it.That would help it get radio airplay.

Mark my words:

1. Ghosttown will be released in May. She'll perform it on May 26 at The Voice finale in the US. She'll perform it again on Live Earth on June 18.

2. Unapologetic Bitch will be released in August. She'll open the VMAs on August 30 with it and add BIM at the end with Nicki. Tour will kick off in Canada on September 15.

3. Rebel Heart will be the last single and will be released in 2015 right after her performance at the Grammy 2016.

I still can't believe that people are bringing up "demos" as songs that should be singles. Never in my life have I seen before where an official album is about to be released and instead we are constantly hearing that people preferred demos and that they should be on the album instead. This album has been judged and dissected even before it is properly released in many ways.

Girl I know SMH

I really think Bitch, I'm Madonna should have been a single. Although many of you hate it, the really young people just love it. It would've been a smash on the radios!! People would've requested it for sure!

However, if it's not the bitch songs, then Hold Tight is a good choice for a third single. It is an uplifting, well produced song. It's radio friendly as well.

I still have to discover most of the songs, but I voted Ghosttown, Iconic and Joan of Arc. Could make great videos!!

Ghost town will make an interesting second single I don't think she's done a full on ballad as a single since "The Power Of Goodbye". "Nothing Fails" back in 03, was the closest we got to a ballad single.

Guest bluejean

I think Ghosttown will flop tbh but the video could be incredible.

Then I think she could release Rebel Heart after Ghosttown. It's such a great song but as we know most people prefer the original leak. I'm not suggesting she release that version but there's no reason she can't release a new remix. The album will probably be 6 months old by the time the 3rd single is released so a remix will work nicely.

Then as 4th single she can do Holy Water or Iconic.

Not sure if you read the reviews, but literally every one of them so far has praised Body Shop. And most have praised WAOM as well.

Cause they are the SHIT!! YASSS

My libra babe pud has wash as his choice

But body shop is a true BOP. There are other members that know it's true

Ghosttown won't flop it's her biggest chance for a organic hit in many many years, it's slick and classy and very grown up and madonna sounding. In a way it's the perfect madonna song ppl have been waiting to hear. My oppinion is that it ll do much better than LFL.