Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

I love her Pitchfork interview too, i was so scared to read it but she's so good. God i love her, i'm drunk and Merci pour Madonna, thank god or whatever for Madonna, Thank You Tony Ciccone & Madonna Fortin ! She brings joy and happiness to so many people. My mom texted me "I want to go back with you to see her, again, i have not for too long" ( she brought me to Blond Ambition and came with me to of my 3 nights of the girlie show. A present for good grades).

Her answers tonight were very politically correct but that Ghosttown performance was beautiful, she deserves it to be a hit.

Guest Pud Whacker

Puddie, your Tourette's is acting up again.

IT IS!!!! it happens when i get very excited!!!

LICK DONG!!!!

:rotfl:

At the beginning of the show, they did a mix of previous "Boite à questions" answers where some guests (like Katy Perry) talked about Madonna! It's in the replay. Good job Le Grand Journal! :stir:

her voice is BETTER THAN EVER!!!

giving me some WTG energy and pitch!!!

EAT COCK!!!

Totally!

That mixed with some THE GIRLIE SHOW panache

gimme some kick Omar

The rendition of ghosttown is so on point.. the vocals..the face.. the video with the Twin Towers and the atomic bomb.. perfect.. very touching

Edited by systemvalues

It's already working on Itunes for Rebel Heart :

#14 France (+51)

Up up up up!! The power of Madonna! :Disco_Ball:

OMG at both performances!! This was so amazing, I have no words...her vocals, how awesome she looked, I'm going crazy when I think how insane it will all look on tour...!

And then there's even a whole album yet to be released before all that, yessssss!!

my 11 year old brother watched her with me.. he kept staring at her and he said "you can see from her face what she's thinking w her facial expressions like you" and laughed at me, but I took it as the greatest compliment ;) I love that about her :p

I think this picture with Madonna hugging Luz (survivor of Charlie Hebdo) will make french headlines tomorrow... And there are amazing reactions on Twitter about this, the whole show and the performances.

Check Le Grand Journal account for great pictures, retweets of reactions (french and english)! Only Madonna can do this!!