Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Did these recently just leak? I don't remember these being mentioned before....

The Heartbreak City (New Vox) mix ... is that a certain demo number...?

Borrowed Time #3 leaked this week. It has a different swirling synth line than the earlier version and the finished album version.

Thank you! I wish you could all beam in to watch my reactions via satellite :laugh:

Hearing about the songs is keeping me going! And since people who have listened seem to enjoy talking about them, it is a win win situation.

SomeofShane's first reaction to rebel heart. Wanna watch it too :tigger::lol:

I'm just loving Heartbreak City now.

There's just so many amazing songs on here!

Lots of them seem to remind me of Brahim though - there's a lot about break-ups and bad relationships from sad and melancoly to angry.

Please guys : can someone tell me what I can expect of Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart? I've only heard the first versions in December. Is it really different? How?

Yes! Really different!

No more Avicci sound.

WAOM is way more a ballad.

I don't understand why they added the "Vogue" lyrics/sample to "Holy Water". It adds nothing to the song and doesn't really fit lyrically. :/

totally agree with you. actually sounds awkward too. Its off by a milisecond but thats a technical issue that could be subjective.

Why couldnt they use an appropriate sample from like "where life begins" or "erotica" wouldve been hotter!

totally agree with you. actually sounds awkward too. Its off by a milisecond but thats a technical issue that could be subjective.

Why couldnt they use an appropriate sample from like "where life begins" or "erotica" wouldve been hotter!

No, I agree. It sounds like a bad fan mix. It's slightly out of time and kind of out of context. Can't believe it got through to the final version.

Yeah, they could have sampled 'Next time you want pussy, babe...look in the mirror!'

Please guys : can someone tell me what I can expect of Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart? I've only heard the first versions in December. Is it really different? How?

Wash All Over Me is now a ballad. Musically it's like a procession.

Rebel Heart is pretty much acoustic, closer to some of the songs on American Life and Music than to the demo that leaked first.

PS: the vocals are still the same in both cases.

I think it fits but people don't get it. The line says "ladies with an attitude... strike a pose, there's nothing to it" which means "get in position and let your lover taste your holy water, there's nothing to it". At least that's what I understand :chuckle:

This, it's very literal... like the entire song. :)

This is getting so exciting! Based on people's commentaries, messages with members who know my musical tastes, and my own intuition, I feel as though Heartbreak City, Wash All Over Me, Best Night, Messiah, Rebel Heart, and Addicted are going to be some of the best songs of my lifetime!

Someone posted on instagram this video, the music sounds like a Madonna song, she's saying we need love love love love love yeahh we need love love love love love yeahh and it sounds really cool, Im not sure if I am allowed to post the link to the instagram post of the video here or not, but I want to know if anyone know which song it is

Oh nevermind its the released song 'Its so cool' so I guess I can post it, anyone know which remix it is? Sounds good

https://instagram.com/p/zU5dsuwGTn/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video

It's not a remix. It appears on the deluxe version of Celebration :)

I must be the only person who prefers the new mix of Tragic Girl to the original. The first version is pretty I guess, but it's just so...meh. The Etienne mix at least gives it a bit of oomph. Neither version is all that great though. Tragic Girl and Back That Up are, IMO, the only truly weak songs of the bunch. This album is just incredible. Some of the leftovers are better than the whole Hard Candy album.

Wash All Over Me has interesting drums in the background that sound like storms in the clouds. There are added background vocals too. It's one of the most dramatic songs on the album.

Rebel Heart has an amazing arrangements of different drums and instruments, but her vocals are on the foreground through the entire song. It's catchy and the lyrics are great. But there are no breakdowns or hooks, it just flows from start to finish.

I love both of the songs!!

Wash All Over Me has interesting drums in the background that sound like storms in the clouds. There are added background vocals too. It's one of the most dramatic songs on the album.

Rebel Heart has an amazing arrangements of different drums and instruments, but her vocals are on the foreground through the entire song. It's catchy and the lyrics are great. But there are no breakdowns or hooks, it just flows from start to finish.

I love both of the songs!!

But somebody posted that the bridge of RH is his favorite part of the album!

EDITED: oops, you said no breakdown, not no bridge :lmao:

I'm so excited I can't even read!

No, I agree. It sounds like a bad fan mix. It's slightly out of time and kind of out of context. Can't believe it got through to the final version.

Weird... that's my favorite part of the whole song. I always wait for it. The way the music leads into it is so awesome! I always get chills!

But somebody posted that the bridge of RH is his favorite part of the album!

EDITED: oops, you said no breakdown, not no bridge :lmao:

I'm so excited I can't even read!

There is no bridge, unless they're referring to the ending of the song where the music continues to flow and she just sings "my rebel heart" in the background.

There is no bridge, unless they're referring to the ending of the song where the music continues to flow and she just sings "my rebel heart" in the background.

Well I don't know, maybe he was referring to a demo or a different song or just trying to mislead me :laugh:

I am spechless how perfect that best night demo 2 is. Its completley different lyrics, it has much more sexuality and power. Though I love all versions of this song. This is the second most played song along with beautiful scars :D :D :D

I am spechless how perfect that best night demo 2 is. Its completley different lyrics, it has much more sexuality and power. Though I love all versions of this song. This is the second most played song along with beautiful scars :D :D :D

I thought we had only had demo 1 and 3 leak? Oh and the final version which is identical to demo 3