Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Trust me...it grows on you...

Yes, it did. The vocals on the track and the melody are fabulous, but that baby crying needs to go. I have to skip the first 20 seconds, it's way too long. :scared:

Yes, it did. The vocals on the track and the melody are fabulous, but that baby crying needs to go. I have to skip the first 20 seconds, it's way too long. :scared:

it's crazy, but I've grown to love it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why is everybody latching at everybody in the songs threads ? Some people take everything personally as if people were insulting their children and not just songs.

Yeah I don't know why people are so angry. They're just opinions about songs!

Hard Candy is one of my two favourite albums and its gets shit all the time. I don't take it personally!

So, last night I listened to some of the demos. Fuck they're just shit compared to the finished product :lol: so glad I waited. I only heard like 10 of them and didn't keep any. Trashed!

The only song I've heard that didn't make the album is revolution. I liked it.

I don't even know what else exists :lol:

I swear, Kydonna and I are now the only two members who haven't heard this album. I just allowed myself to read two of the song threads and I'm dying.

HOLY FUCK!!! Just listened to Beautiful Scars, for the first time! WOW. Why are y'all criticizing it???

WOW. I LIVE for this type of songs!!!

I prefer the demo. I have an issue with the production of the final version, but glad you enjoy it. It may take more listening for me to digest properly.

You ALWAYS focus on the negative!!

Actually, it's YOU who always focuses on the negative. I say positive and negative things on here. I'm not a sheep or a robot. I say it as I see it. Deal with it. If you don't like what I say, ignore me!

I don't hear any error on heartbreak cut. I think you got a bad MP3

I don't hear an error on HeartBreakCity either, but I hear the distortion on Rebel Heart. It's Voices all over again. :(

The distorted drums are a production effect. It might not be to your taste, but it's not because it was unintentional.

Was it international on Voices as well? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I actually want to know!

Was it international on Voices as well? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I actually want to know!

I can't remember the last time I made it to track 12 on Hard Candy. Other than the Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, after track 6 I usually hit stop. :lol:

The only song I've heard that didn't make the album is revolution. I liked it.

I don't even know what else exists :lol:

My favorite demos that didn't make it are Alone With You (!!!!!!!!), Trust No Bitch, and Never Let You Go. I'm so pleased with the final track list overall, but I NEED a Queen release one day! :(

My favorite demos that didn't make it are Alone With You (!!!!!!!!), Trust No Bitch, and Never Let You Go. I'm so pleased with the final track list overall, but I NEED a Queen release one day! :(

Queen is amazing. Her best vocals!

I can't remember the last time I made it to track 12 on Hard Candy. Other than the Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, after track 6 I usually hit stop. :lol:

Ha! Yeah, I usually stop listening after Beat Goes On. I really don't like Dance 2night.

Ha! Yeah, I usually stop listening after Beat Goes On. I really don't like Dance 2night.

What!!!!! That's a classic! I love that song!

Where's my gavel!!!!

:order:

"you don't have to be beautiful...."

have there been anymore demos leaked in the last 24 hours? I still love the full set!

Can someone cheer me up, please. Kind of depressed that I still have three days and am one of the only ones not to have heard the album. I'm going to feel lame running into all the song threads Tuesday with my comments and people will be like "yeah we know." :laugh:

This malaise just hit me this morning. Going to cheer myself by playing her whole back catalog this weekend :)

Guest Medoner

Hey, (is it Shane?) you have nothing to worry about. Im here half wishing i didnt listen to the demos (not because i think theyre better or any of that shit) or any of the leaks but well i wasnt as strong as you are. Just know youre in for a real treat!!

Can someone cheer me up, please. Kind of depressed that I still have three days and am one of the only ones not to have heard the album. I'm going to feel lame running into all the song threads Tuesday with my comments and people will be like "yeah we know." :laugh:

This malaise just hit me this morning. Going to cheer myself by playing her whole back catalog this weekend :)

Don't be down - you are not alone! I will be listening with you for the first time too on Tuesday. Just think of all the new music that you will be hearing for the first time! And from the reviews and descriptions we are in for a real treat! Maybe we should start a new thread on Tuesday to post the first-time reactions for those of us who waited :smile:

Hey, (is it Shane?) you have nothing to worry about. Im here half wishing i didnt listen to the demos (not because i think theyre better or any of that shit) or any of the leaks but well i wasnt as strong as you are. Just know youre in for a real treat!!

Thanks so much :)

Don't be down - you are not alone! I will be listening with you for the first time too on Tuesday. Just think of all the new music that you will be hearing for the first time! And from the reviews and descriptions we are in for a real treat! Maybe we should start a new thread on Tuesday to post the first-time reactions for those of us who waited :smile:

Thank you so much, I was really starting to feel like the last one. Almost all the people from the no spoilers thread seem to have been in other countries where they received the album already! Love reading their comments.

You have lifted my spirits. I don't think Kydonna has heard the album either.

Soon we can join in the fun!

Thank you so much, I was really starting to feel like the last one. Almost all the people from the no spoilers thread seem to have been in other countries where they received the album already! Love reading their comments.

You have lifted my spirits. I don't think Kydonna has heard the album either.

Soon we can join in the fun!

I'm glad I could help cheer you up! I actually didn't even listen to the last 3 officially released songs (JOA, Iconic, and HT) because we were so close to the full album release and I wanted to have even more to listen to for the first time on the 10th. I'm taking the day off from work and I'm going to start my listening party with the official full Super Deluxe album and then work my way through all the demos that didn't make the cut and then eventually through the earlier demos of the songs that did make it. So much new M music to look forward to - it's almost overwhelming :tigger: