Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

I'm not going into song threads until next week, but I just wanted to say to all of you who have received the album that I am very excited for you and thinking of you as you have your first listens and enjoy the booklets. We are all Madonna family in a great new era!

Omg I just listened to the clean versions and I'm slayed :lmao:

Woosh woosh I'm Madonna :dead:

Love this album already so much. I bought it this morning. I am listening to it over and over and will continue to all day. What a treat for us all. Now with a tour coming, this is Madonna's fan heaven indeed.

Love this album already so much. I bought it this morning. I am listening to it over and over and will continue to all day. What a treat for us all. Now with a tour coming, this is Madonna's fan heaven indeed.

I was waiting to hear your report Jan! So happy! Now waiting for Carly to check in!

It's fun watching the song threads grow and seeing which ones have the most posts even though I won't enter them yet.

God this is so fucking exciting!

. And the version of Wash All Over Me?

The same as the first "full super deluxe" version that leaked one month ago.

Well, not for everyone, it seems. I've listened to GhostTown like 200 times and I still can't hear the sheet noise that some fans mentionned... I must be too concentrated on the music and lyrics... :lol:

I've heard it loads of times too and never heard a page turn

I don't think it's a sheet noise, but how she approaches the microphone to sing. It's right before she starts to sing "Maybe it was all too much..." , but I actually think this one was done on purpose to match the vintage/grainy sound from the beginning of the song.

Guest Pud Whacker

The same as the first "full super deluxe" version that leaked one month ago.

thank you. i think im listening to that version now.

i was/am such a fan of the first one, that has the strings going berserk in the beginning. the house version.

at this time, i prefer that one.

thank you. i think im listening to that version now.

i was/am such a fan of the first one, that has the strings going berserk in the beginning. the house version.

at this time, i prefer that one.

Yeah, that one was quite nice, but I think that the final version fits the lyrics better and make it more touching.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah, that one was quite nice, but I think that the final version fits the lyrics better and make it more touching.

whats the sound that occurs when she starts with "Turn a blind eye..."

Wait...the album was officially released somewhere? What country/region?

6 March is the official release date in Australia and most of mainland Europe :)

I was waiting to hear your report Jan! So happy! Now waiting for Carly to check in!

cant wait for you to hear it. there is something for everyone

It's fun watching the song threads grow and seeing which ones have the most posts even though I won't enter them yet.

God this is so fucking exciting!

haha holy water is the new bitch im madonna. so many different opinions!

by the way i have been so consumed by madonna today that i have pretty much not left my room.

it is 7.40pm in melbourne and i havent even eaten breakfast yet :dead:

Ok I'm so excited I was given the album this morning as an early anniversary present so I got to listen to it on my way to work! I was so excited to get it I was told I looked like I was about to pass out!

Anyway I've been really good & not listened to any demos just the 9 songs that were released & I've got to say that this is the best fucking album she's released, I love ray of light/music/coadf etc but my god this cd is amazing! I haven't clicked with a madonna album on first listen since hard candy (it's a jam & I don't get the hate!) usually I need to listen to her stuff a few times to grow on me but I loved every song!

I only have the 19 track version but each song is a killer the music blows me away & the lyrics are some of her best in years. Only complaint is I wish she had stuck to her guns & released a rebel & a heart cd set but I love the whole thing. I don't think it sounds now it sounds like a throw back to 1990-1995 I love love love her spoken word tracks always have & I'm so glad she is back with these sounds! Despite this throw back I think she is ahead of the game again & people will make their own versions of rebel heart in a few years time!

I don't care if people are embarrassed by her sexual songs due to her age I love them when I hear them I just want to get down & dirty! Anyway enough raving about the grandness of this album I'm going to go & listen all night!

Long live the queen!

i would really like to ask madonna if the album would have sounded different had there not been any leaks. did she purposely make the songs different to contrast from the leaked versions...

Mum: open the door the cats like to run in and out and the pole!

Me: *slams crotch* BITCH GET OFF MY POLE BITCH GET OFF MY POLE

Mum: open the door the cats like to run in and out and the pole!

Me: *slams crotch* BITCH GET OFF MY POLE BITCH GET OFF MY POLE

Carly the 8 year old girl I live with says it to me all the time. I try not to laugh because she will say it more. She had toast without a plate. I said 'wheres your plate?' she said 'bitch get off my pole' :( I got into enough trouble teaching her how to twerk, now this!

Carly the 8 year old girl I live with says it to me all the time. I try not to laugh because she will say it more. She had toast without a plate. I said 'wheres your plate?' she said 'bitch get off my pole' :( I got into enough trouble teaching her how to twerk, now this!

:dead:

I too have now joined to the club of the actual cd owners! Oh so happy! Surely I had ordered my album, but decided today to go out and actually buy a copy from a store. There's just no better feeling than actually buying a concrete album from a store and slowly unwrap it and put it in the player with volume up uP UP! :) Soooooo good!

(Though I have to say I was shocked that like no store sells albums anymore at least here in Finland. O.o Finally found it in tiny little indie obscure record store :D )

Barney you can always make me laugh :rotfl:

:lmao: O'h Barney. What a great life Alice will have living with you. So much fun and laughter.

:dead: You are one in a million.

OMG I HAVE THEM!!! SUPER DELUXE AND DELUXE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I need CPR! Holy fuck the booklet alone kills me with the pics!!! Will listen to it a bit later, need to calm down first! OMG it's there! My babies!!!! :lmao::tigger: :tigger: :tigger: