Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Oh my God. It seems I can't avoid seeing the album artwork. It's everywhere - Instagram, Facebook, etc. So unless I avoid the internet altogether, it's going to happen. At any rate, this pic just blew my mind. I can't believe this era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bzrvKv3PIb4.jpg

That should be the single cover for Ghosttown! But I'm sure we'll just get the album cover with a color filter. :(

At this point I believe half of her team is deaf, there are so many errors on the album. That doesn't mean, I don't like it. It's just that I don't understand the poor quality.

Oh my God. It seems I can't avoid seeing the album artwork. It's everywhere - Instagram, Facebook, etc. So unless I avoid the internet altogether, it's going to happen. At any rate, this pic just blew my mind. I can't believe this era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bzrvKv3PIb4.jpg

I need a full body shot of this picture NOW! It's fucking perfect and I want to hang it on a wall

Could someone list all the errors? I'm just hearing about this now.

Apart from the distorted sound of many of the tracks due to bad mastering and volume issues, there are many vocal chopping related problems as well (eg. HBC, HT), etc. I don't really want to go into details, because people tend to take it the wrong way. At the end of the day it is quite subjective what do you consider an error.

LMAO at those lyrics from Best Night that are quoted in The Guardian review. No idea what I am going to make of this song. I had an idea in my head of what it would be like, but the gangster line has thrown me :laugh:

Nothing like you'd expect to hear from M but completely her at the same time. It's perfect.

I don't wanna hear any information on errors and distortions. I don't listen to the album purposefully seeking these things out! I listen for the beat, her beautiful voice and the message of the lyrics! If you guys gonna start a meltdown over some tiny errors, create a separate thread for that!!! :newspaper:

I don't wanna hear any information on errors and distortions. I don't listen to the album purposefully seeking these things out! I listen for the beat, her beautiful voice and the message of the lyrics! If you guys gonna start a meltdown over some tiny errors, create a separate thread for that!!! :newspaper:

+1

I really thought the mixing and mastering issues wouldn't happen on this album. This is very disappointing. :( So the first album leak sounds better?

it's the same as the first leak.

Lol it's not that we listen to the album to find them. They are all pretty obvious when you listen ..

. And the version of Wash All Over Me?

It's the Kanye West production. Sounds like everything matches the "super deluxe edition" leak from last month except they dropped "Auto-Tune Baby" and "Queen".

Lol it's not that we listen to the album to find them. They are all pretty obvious when you listen ..

Well, not for everyone, it seems. I've listened to GhostTown like 200 times and I still can't hear the sheet noise that some fans mentionned... I must be too concentrated on the music and lyrics... :lol:

Well, not for everyone, it seems. I've listened to GhostTown like 200 times and I still can't hear the sheet noise that some fans mentionned... I must be too concentrated on the music and lyrics... :lol:

I've heard it loads of times too and never heard a page turn

Lol right? I only hear the sound of her moist lips as she opens her mouth to start singing.

I don't wanna hear any information on errors and distortions.

Well, good for you! But I do! Ignore the comments if you don't care.

it's the same as the first leak.

Ok thanks. I thought there were additional problems.

Exactly. Just because we hear them doesn't mean we are trying to hear them or going out of our way to find problems. People see and hear things differently.

I don't know what you're listening to, but the first 6 songs especially have been cleaned up significantly since the original iTunes release. Vocal volume, clarity, etc. are especially obvious on these.

Yes, the first six songs sound better, but the album as a whole still has issues, like the title track.

The distorted drums are a production effect. It might not be to your taste, but it's not because it was unintentional.

Are you reviewing the official versions or some stolen download? It is not fair to judge and bitch about anything unofficial. Just saying....I want to reserve judgement for the official releases on Tuesday for my region. The leak from a month ago sounded pretty decent to me. A tiny bit of polishing (not a stolen download) should yield something great. IMO. Anyway...I am super hyped and like all of the songs. MOST...I love. Holy Water is interesting. With so many gems

..I can handle an interesting song. Can't wait to hear it from start to finsh. The stanrd, the deluxe, and then the super deluxe...If she releases another version, I will buy that too. I love this album. Who in the industry has put out anything this good recently? No one. M remains the Queen.

Yes, the first six songs sound better, but the album as a whole still has issues, like the title track.

You ALWAYS focus on the negative!!

Instead of crying over the damn errors (?) on the album, have any of you got the clean version? I wanna know what they did with the songs :)

The distorted drums are a production effect. It might not be to your taste, but it's not because it was unintentional.

Thank you!! I was actually trying to figure out wtf they were complaining about because ALL of those productional "errors" sound very much intentional to me. Why do some fans always try to find something to be dissatisfied about? I can't stop listening to the album! It's so fucking good! :inlove:

It's the Kanye West production. Sounds like everything matches the "super deluxe edition" leak from last month except they dropped "Auto-Tune Baby" and "Queen".

Auto-Tune Baby" and Queen aren't the only ones. They also dropped JoA (Acoustic), Iconic (Part 2) and LfL alternate & stripped (Djemba Djemba Edit). 6 missing tracks from the Super Deluxe - that's a shame.

Edited by BetteDavisDub

Instead of crying over the damn errors (?) on the album, have any of you got the clean version? I wanna know what they did with the songs :)

The preview snippets are on iTunes UK. You can hear them if you change your country on iTunes. It's... :scared:

Thank you!! I was actually trying to figure out wtf they were complaining about because ALL of those productional "errors" sound very much intentional to me. Why do some fans always try to find something to be dissatisfied about? I can't stop listening to the album! It's so fucking good! :inlove:

This album is amazing. I've ordered a bazillion versions and I still need all of the missing songs, like Queen. Take my money, Madonna, and give us more! :lmao: