Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

One of the album reviews I read said Wash All Over Me is about the end of her career. Is that true?

Some of the lyrics could certainly be interpreted this way, I mean... "If this is the end, then let it come"

Apart from the track fading a second earlier than the album version (WTF!?), the vocals are louder in this mix. I believe this is the one used in the music video.

That alternate version of LFL also sounds slightly different - particularly the breakdown after the chorus...it's just slightly less punchy and a bit more clear in this alternate version. It does sound more like the video version.

38ONc4HNp2s.jpg

If this is real...the art direction for the Super Deluxe is straight up a modern 21st Century "Erotica". I was trying to avoid the comparisons to let this project stand on its own (which it does)...but I can't help say it now. Like that back foot photo, the cover, the aesthetic, the vibe...even the overall sound of the album itself...it's like Dita has awoken from her slumber and come back for battle.

Does anyone else find it strange that the digipak photo looks incomplete? Those pics are all readily available and why not show the other side? I have doubts of the authenticity. As well....AB and Queen still show up on her websitee. Maybe this is fanmade or an early prototype. Just observing and guessing. Could be wishful thinking about not getting already leaked remixes. Thrilled none the less that we will have the real deal soon.

It could be a prototype.

If this is real...the art direction for the Super Deluxe is straight up a modern 21st Century "Erotica". I was trying to avoid the comparisons to let this project stand on its own (which it does)...but I can't help say it now. Like that back foot photo, the cover, the aesthetic, the vibe...even the overall sound of the album itself...it's like Dita has awoken from her slumber and come back for battle.

There are quite a few parallels to Erotica...even Maverick is back! I think the main comparison that can be made is that this is one of her best albums without a doubt, but the hate focused toward her is strong this time....similar to Erotica.

There are quite a few parallels to Erotica...even Maverick is back! I think the main comparison that can be made is that this is one of her best albums without a doubt, but the hate focused toward her is strong this time....similar to Erotica.

Absolutely.

Very true.

I love SEX so much. I feel like such a whore when it's on :sassy:

Same. :lol:

I'm reading reports that Rebel Heart still sounds distorted in the final released version. Is this true? Who am I to curse for this fuckery?!

Edited by thelament

Same. :lol:

I'm reading reports that Rebel Heart still sounds distorted in the final released version. Is this true? Who am I to curse for this fuckery?!

Reports? From where? ATRL?! Gurl bye those trolls pretending to be stans just to start shit.

The album is already released on NZ iTunes. Nothing has changed. Wash All Over Me does not have the rumoured house beats and RB still has those distorted Voices-like bass.

Edited by Guest

Oh my God. It seems I can't avoid seeing the album artwork. It's everywhere - Instagram, Facebook, etc. So unless I avoid the internet altogether, it's going to happen. At any rate, this pic just blew my mind. I can't believe this era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bzrvKv3PIb4.jpg

LMAO at those lyrics from Best Night that are quoted in The Guardian review. No idea what I am going to make of this song. I had an idea in my head of what it would be like, but the gangster line has thrown me :laugh:

Those of you who got the album already, is anything different? Any "house beats over church organs?" I bet it's exactly the same as the leaked version. :lmao:

Guest Borderline

can someone remaster the Rebel Heart demo (the first one that leaked) to the same levels as the mastered album... I can't deal with the distorted fuckery going on.

I didn't notice any distorted drums on RH. How do you notice shit like this and let it bother you? Doesn't it lower the overall enjoyment of the album for you?

Also, I've forgotten the demos by now and am listening to the album as it was meant to be. And it's slaying me! :drama:

I can't hear any differences in the iTunes versions. Even the vocal error in heartbreak city is still there, which I thought they would have fixed.