Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Having had been able to listen to the album for a little while now, am I the only one who's really picked up on how almost every single song has lyrics containing the words "dark" or "darkness"? 14 of the songs use the word "dark" and 6 other songs allude to the concept of darkness, leaving only 5 tracks who do not mention it whatsoever (but some of those four are certainly "dark sounding" songs or contain dark themes).

Maybe it's just me - and it's fair to say that this is just an all around theme for Madonna in her music in general, it's just really never jumped out like this to me in any of her albums before. I made a list below:

What do you think?

I didn't count the use of "dark" yet, but I noticed "scars" in some lyrics and the idea of fall and be lifted up on LFL being strangely seen live. She says "the end" in some lyrics with more affirmative and opened ways than before. May seem silly specially for those who instantly avoid ideas of conspiracy theories, but that's not my point.

I keep hearing the songs and relating one to another and there's a message of fear, I don't Know a stange vibe.

I think it's now time for me to leave this thread. I don't want to see the packaging yet! :lol:

Bye bye for now!!

Agreed. That is the ONE thing I have allowed myself to be surprised with! Taking a break for a week.

Only just seen that Veni Vidi Vici (Mix 5) and Autotune Baby (Demo #1) have leaked!

That makes a total of 64 demos now I believe... (Including the La Isla Bonita Dubplate)

Does anyone know how many are still left to leak?

There's still close to 30 unleaked demos, AFAIK.

Living For Love (Alternate Version) 3:39 (alternate ending)

Apart from the track fading a second earlier than the album version (WTF!?), the vocals are louder in this mix. I believe this is the one used in the music video.

Guest Pud Whacker

SORRY BILL, BEAUTIFUL SCARS DEMO IS SHIT. ALBUM VERSION IS DOPE. HOPE U ONE DAY DISCOVER. TILL IT HAPPENS 2 U...

No Stephen. They went in after the leak and added unnecessary blips and bleeps. Listen to the demo opening.

Perfection.

The dark concept is indeed interesting. I was recently trying to figure out what nick name Madonna would have for this era. I'm talking about the likes of Dita, Veronica Ellectronica, Esther, M-dolla... And I realized. She has the letter N backwards in her name a lot this era, which in Greek or Russian is a letter E (ee). So therefore, with the N backwards, her name is pronounced as Madonia, which basically means dark Madonna. You could also say Rebel Madonna.

That's awesome! Love this sort of stuff!

SORRY BILL, BEAUTIFUL SCARS DEMO IS SHIT. ALBUM VERSION IS DOPE. HOPE U ONE DAY DISCOVER. TILL IT HAPPENS 2 U...

This!

And yes the album alludes to a dark theme by lyrics and by the sound!

No Stephen. They went in after the leak and added unnecessary blips and bleeps. Listen to the demo opening.

Perfection.

I'm with Pud and Bill. Beautiful Scars was perfect without the unnecessary blips and bleeps. It doesn't mean, however, that I don't like the "disco" version.

Naw album version rocks y'all trippin. Demo sounds like fucking Pure Moods Enya.

oprahlaughin.gif?w=1024&h=600

Stephen Stephen, oh, Stephen Stephen, you're much too wild for this town... You're such a Rebel.

Where is your Heart? Enya is good for some luvin' too. I bet semi virgins love some Pure Moods to help them stay semi virgins.

I'm with Pud and Bill. Beautiful Scars was perfect without the unnecessary blips and bleeps. It doesn't mean, however, that I don't like the "disco" version.

What blips and bleeps? It's called disco and it's fantastic. It makes me want to drink a piña colada in Cancun while the sun sets.

The demo is great, too.

Edit: oops, I see now you said you didn't like disco.

In any case, I don't understand why we need to pit versions against one another. They all come from the same source and have the same essence... to me...

What blips and bleeps? It's called disco and it's fantastic. It makes me want to drink a piña colada in Cancun while the sun sets.

The demo is great, too.

Edit: oops, I see now you said you didn't like disco.

In any case, I don't understand why we need to pit versions against one another. They all come from the same source and have the same essence... to me...

I said that I do like the "disco" version. I also agree that they have the same essence. I like both but have a favorite...

Beautiful scars album was different but after a few listens...I prefer it to the demo. That says a lot because the demo was my second favorite. Second only to Borrowed Time. BT is still my song and will continue to be.

Edited by sul8323

Does anyone else find it strange that the digipak photo looks incomplete? Those pics are all readily available and why not show the other side? I have doubts of the authenticity. As well....AB and Queen still show up on her websitee. Maybe this is fanmade or an early prototype. Just observing and guessing. Could be wishful thinking about not getting already leaked remixes. Thrilled none the less that we will have the real deal soon.