Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Has anyone posted about how madonna.com now lists Queen and Autotune Baby as Super Deluxe tracks?

..but all the asterisks are wrong. probably the work experience kid, who also put up that canada tour date.

Has any of the demos started growing more on you than album versions as time went by? I find this especially true with Illuminati.

No.

Has any of the demos started growing more on you than album versions as time went by? I find this especially true with Illuminati.

None more than the album version, but this morning I played Rebel Heart, LFL, BS and IO in demo form and loved them all over again. I really appreciate them as companion pieces. I'll check out Illuminati when I tire from the album version - which apparently is never.

How great is "Score"?! It's a fun, lighthearted track! This is the song she should've done for the Superbowl!

I also really like the Pharrell track "Take a Day". It reminds me of the scene in A League of Their Own where she's dancing in the bar.

I remember she said she wanted to make a "happy" sounding album during MDNA, but for me this album has more happier sounding music.

I prefer Inside Out, Heartbreak City (Demo 3) and Living for For Love (Demo 5) over the album versions. Also Joan of Arc (Acoustic) over the more upbeat one....

Is JOA acoustic the demo leak? Or a brand new mix like Love Spent acoustic? Because all the links I can find take me to the demo leak.

Is JOA acoustic the demo leak? Or a brand new mix like Love Spent acoustic? Because all the links I can find take me to the demo leak.

It's the acoustic version of the final album track, like Love Spent. Different from the demo.

What's the length of JOA acoustic? Thanks

It leaked with the album versions incl.:

Joan of Arc (Acoustic) 4:02 (acoustic album version)

Iconic (Part 2) 4:25 (radio friendlier version)

Living For Love (Stripped Down Version) 3:54 (Djemba Djemba Edit)

Living For Love (Alternate Version) 3:39 (alternate ending)

+ Queen & AB

So bad, that there's no real complete album release. Maybe they have saved the missing tracks for single releases.

Edited by BetteDavisDub

Having had been able to listen to the album for a little while now, am I the only one who's really picked up on how almost every single song has lyrics containing the words "dark" or "darkness"? 14 of the songs use the word "dark" and 6 other songs allude to the concept of darkness, leaving only 5 tracks who do not mention it whatsoever (but some of those four are certainly "dark sounding" songs or contain dark themes).

Maybe it's just me - and it's fair to say that this is just an all around theme for Madonna in her music in general, it's just really never jumped out like this to me in any of her albums before. I made a list below:

Songs using the word "dark":

1. Living For Love

“Now I'm down on my knees, alone in the dark

2. Devil Pray

“I've been stranded here in the dark, take these walls away”

3. Ghosttown

“You're all that I can trust, facing the darkest days”

4. Illuminati

“It’s time to dance and turn this dark into somethin’”

5. Hold Tight

“A million miles later, we walk through the valley of the darkest night”

6. Joan of Arc

“I'm not Joan of Arc - not yet - but I'm in the dark, yeah”

7. Iconic

“I can, Icon, two letters apart, one step, away, of being lost in the dark

8. Body Shop

“I would ride through the dark of the night with you”

9. Inside Out

“Every scar that you try to hide, all the dark corners of your mind”

10. Veni Vidi Vici

“I had a fire burning in my heart, I never gave up fighting in the dark

11. Messiah

“I'll light a candle here in the dark, making my way to your heart”

12. Rebel Heart

“Through the darkness somehow I survived”

13. Beautiful Scars
"Changing me's like shooting in the dark"

14. Addicted
"See I don't know what it is, but I'm attracted to the dark"

Songs alluding to the concept of darkness:

1. Bitch I’m Madonna

“I just wanna have fun tonight, pull me out of the flashing light, let me blow up this house tonight

2. Wash All Over Me

“Gonna watch the sun going down, I'm not gonna run from all this sadness”

3. Best Night

“You can call me M tonight, you can be my man tonight

“The city is our playground tonight, we're gon’ be like gangsters tonight

“I'll make this the best night of your life”

4. Queen
"Black parade, motorcade"

5. Borrowed Time
"If we open up our eyes, realize that we are blind"

6. Autotune Baby

“In the middle of the night you can hear me crying loud”

(some of these may be stretching, but I think these words place an image of darkness in your mind regardless)

N/A:

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. HeartBreakCity

3. Holy Water

4. S.E.X.
5. Graffiti Heart

What do you think?

The dark concept is indeed interesting. I was recently trying to figure out what nick name Madonna would have for this era. I'm talking about the likes of Dita, Veronica Ellectronica, Esther, M-dolla... And I realized. She has the letter N backwards in her name a lot this era, which in Greek or Russian is a letter E (ee). So therefore, with the N backwards, her name is pronounced as Madonia, which basically means dark Madonna. You could also say Rebel Madonna.

SORRY BILL, BEAUTIFUL SCARS DEMO IS SHIT. ALBUM VERSION IS DOPE. HOPE U ONE DAY DISCOVER. TILL IT HAPPENS 2 U...

Fingers crossed, but I don't see it happening.

^^^

GORGEOUS!

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

(though the back cover photo seems a bit random)

Woooow amazing! I take it someone has already gotten his copy?

Will be very interesting to see whether the different editions have different booklets.

Only just seen that Veni Vidi Vici (Mix 5) and Autotune Baby (Demo #1) have leaked!

That makes a total of 64 demos now I believe... (Including the La Isla Bonita Dubplate)

Does anyone know how many are still left to leak?