Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Since I've been listening to the actual album for a while now I decided to check out some of the demos that didn't make the album.

WOW!!

I can't believe how good the tracks are and they are demos! I wish she releases these somehow because it seems unlikely she'll use them on future albums. They are out now she might aswell make money off them. It's a perfect opportunity to be innovative and do something different as an artist. Obviously most casual fans won't be interested but hardcore fans would and they would pay big money!! Releasing them as "demos" gives her the benefit of having an excuse if they are considered "bad" but honestly most people have said how good they are!

Is this real, or fan made? Anyway looks very cool.

tumblr_nke6o3jmkP1sym895o2_1280.pngtumblr_nke6o3jmkP1sym895o1_1280.png

Fan-made, I think.

The songwriting credits aren't correct.

Neither the ASCAP entry nor iTunes metadata credit Nick Rowe as a co-writer (and why would he be? he's a sound technician). Furthermore, iTunes metadata credit MNEK as a co-writer, not Alicia Keys.

Ermahgerd!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is Love!!!!!!!!! Why is this not on the album!?!?!?!?!?!

God Is love had loads of potential. Reminded me of a prince demo from Lovesexy or something. I think pretty much all the demos had potential to be stellar tracks, even the ones that were never give then chance to become something more than a raw recording.

God Is love had loads of potential. Reminded me of a prince demo from Lovesexy or something. I think pretty much all the demos had potential to be stellar tracks, even the ones that were never give then chance to become something more than a raw recording.

I'm in love with this track. I've had it on repeat. Even as a demo I'm shocked it didnt make the album. It really is incredible. This whole era has been amazing so far! I really hope it's successful because given the material she truly deserves it!!!

Don't care what y'all say but "Nothing Last For Ever" not only should have been on the album it should have been a single. The lead single. Amazing track, so catchy, relatable, I cant stop listening. I thought God is Love was good but this song is so amazong!!! How is it just a demo! I really don't understand her process. The album is great as it is but how does she cast aside a track this good!! I already have an amazing video pictured in my mind.

Don't care what y'all say but "Nothing Last For Ever" not only should have been on the album it should have been a single. The lead single. Amazing track, so catchy, relatable, I cant stop listening. I thought God is Love was good but this song is so amazong!!! How is it just a demo! I really don't understand her process. The album is great as it is but how does she cast aside a track this good!! I already have an amazing video pictured in my mind.

You'll feel the same about a lot of leftover.

Guess it's a question of balance.

Don't care what y'all say but "Nothing Last For Ever" not only should have been on the album. ..How is it just a demo! I really don't understand her process. The album is great as it is but how does she cast aside a track this good!! I already have an amazing video pictured in my mind.

Agreed.

After reading what Napoleon said about God Is Love I gave in a had a listen, it's wonderful!! I'm supposed to be saving these demos for a rainy day. But I keep giving in.......

But then I've not actually be too impressed God Is Love has been the best unused track I've head so far. I've absolutely no idea what people can hear in Heaven?!?? Too me it just sounds like some seriously rough song ideas trown together, but at the same time that's one of the things I love about Rebel Heart, nobody can agree!!

So far I've got

Two Steps Behind - kinda good but glad it never made it.

Heaven - too rough to enjoy

Revolution - really rough not worked out

Take a Day - not very interesting

I didn't listen to the leaks as the leaked as I only wanted to hear the final versions.

I'm getting the impression that Trust No Bitch, Never Let You Go are pretty good so I might wait a little longer before I hear them..

Fan-made, I think.

The songwriting credits aren't correct.

Neither the ASCAP entry nor iTunes metadata credit Nick Rowe as a co-writer (and why would he be? he's a sound technician). Furthermore, iTunes metadata credit MNEK as a co-writer, not Alicia Keys.

Thank you for info :) Anyway it's beautiful :)

THIS !!!!

I so wished to be on the album. I wanted to bellydance on that when she sung it on tour :D

Thank you for info :) Anyway it's beautiful :)

It is! :wow:

Much better than the laziness that is the official cover...

Can we talk about how amazing her vocals and her delivery are on "Revolution"? It makes me want to go out and adopt a tree or something....wave a flag....protest!

Edited by NothingFails

Can we talk about how amazing her vocals and her delivery are on "Revolution"? It makes me want to go out and adopt a tree or something....wave a flag....protest!

YES!!! I love love Revolution!! It's such a beautiful song!! One of my fav demos. I love her voice when she sings "it's a revolutiooooonnnnn"

This is something I can feel comfortable sharing on this forum, but I am a little bit nervous about my emotional state when I hear the album for the first time. Not only is she my favorite singer of all time, but the whole history of growing up with her, having her soundtrack my life, save my life etc. Same situation as with many of you. And it sounds from what I'm reading like a lot of the songs are kind of looking back at what she's accomplished, so I think those are going to get to me. And then on a personal note, loving her ballads ever since Live To Tell, and it sounds like HC, WAOM, and Messiah are some of her best. But it's actually Veni Vidi Vici that sounds like it might do me in.

I'm kind of glad she ended up releasing this in installments, because I was crying when I heard Ghosttown for the first time, and ditto Joan of Arc. Hell, I even cried at the bridge of Hold Tight.

Not to be a drama queen, but I think my first listen is going to be almost brutally emotional. It always is with a new M album, but maybe even more so this time.

This is something I can feel comfortable sharing on this forum, but I am a little bit nervous about my emotional state when I hear the album for the first time. Not only is she my favorite singer of all time, but the whole history of growing up with her, having her soundtrack my life, save my life etc. Same situation as with many of you. And it sounds from what I'm reading like a lot of the songs are kind of looking back at what she's accomplished, so I think those are going to get to me. And then on a personal note, loving her ballads ever since Live To Tell, and it sounds like HC, WAOM, and Messiah are some of her best. But it's actually Veni Vidi Vici that sounds like it might do me in.

I'm kind of glad she ended up releasing this in installments, because I was crying when I heard Ghosttown for the first time, and ditto Joan of Arc. Hell, I even cried at the bridge of Hold Tight.

Not to be a drama queen, but I think my first listen is going to be almost brutally emotional. It always is with a new M album, but maybe even more so this time.

Don't worry, you aren't alone. But you are in for a huge treat. This album is so sonically and lyrically impactful, I can't stop listening to it. VVV is one of my favorites, but it's a triumphant song. It's cute and puts a smile on my face.

Superb post, it's sums up how I feel about Madonna and this album. It's exactly what I wanted from her, a diverse sonic journey that is imperfect but as a whole, fucking superb. I have listened to this album for the last month solid, yet still I hear new things and love songs more it's just too much.

Sorry for being a Stan but so far into her career and after the last two ok, but underwhelming albums, this one is just what I want, needed and don't desrve