Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Since i am not very much into her old discography.(80s) Are there really worse songs than superstar and some girls? :huh:

Both "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Love Makes the World Go Round" from the otherwise stellar True Blue album come to mind, as does "Love Song" (the Prince collaboration) from Like a Prayer, which is otherwise her best album, in my opinion.

Hey You is a crum. I don't find Some Girls as being in the "worst" category. I think it's quite good. But why are we talking about this in here anyway? :lol:

Hey You is a crum. I don't find Some Girls as being in the "worst" category. I think it's quite good. But why are we talking about this in here anyway? :lol:

I love your signature gif. :lmao: I laugh everytime i see it.

comparing Body Shop with Superstar is like comparing Erotica with Jimmy Jimmy.

For me, Body Shop is in the same league as Superstar. I can't listen to either. Sorry. Maybe it'll grow on me, but Body Shop is my least fave of all the Rebel Heart tracks.

Since i am not very much into her old discography.(80s) Are there really worse songs than superstar and some girls? :huh:

It's funny how different we all are. I love Some Girls. It's in my top 3 fave songs on MDNA. Yeah, I know it sounds like a Britney leftover (as it is rumored to be), but it's still pretty darn good.

"Best Night" sounds like a Timbaland production.....anyone agree? It reminds me of those songs he used to produce for Aaliyah and it has a mid-90s feel to it.

That's what I thought when I heard the track! It remindes me of his mid/late 90's productions. Aaliyah and others come to mind.

Now I can't even listen to the demo versions I loved the most.

The only ones I can't get tired are the first for Wash all over me and the dance demo for Rebel Heart.

Now I enjoy Inside out and Beautiful Scars so much !

Both "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Love Makes the World Go Round" from the otherwise stellar True Blue album come to mind, as does "Love Song" (the Prince collaboration) from Like a Prayer, which is otherwise her best album, in my opinion.

tumblr_mpn6qsbk5C1rvnnvyo2_250.gif

oboy.gif

So reading that wonderful review from The Quietus poses a question that those of you who have listened can probably answer: why does the reviewer say it sounds like someone else singing the chorus of the song Best Night? Does Madonna employ a different tone, or does the reviewer just not know her like we know her?

How many demos leaked in total? 64? Also the first leaked version of Hold Tight I have is 4:00 which demo it is?

Don't stop (BS)

But some girls is quite good actually +its naughty