Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Borrowed time demo 4 is now out there, so we have the full set of that song, also recently when one leak, usually a few follow

This demo is probably the closest to the final album version

VVV is definitely triumphant. I thought the use of the song titles was lazy and uninspired, boy was I wrong! I think it is one of the standouts.

The rap in the middle is euphoric, similar to ROL, it is so good.

It is still a little fun/campy though, I would say.

I am actually starting to seriously wonder if Rebel Heart is going to dethrone albums that have been at the top of my all time favorite albums list for years. Not even kidding.

It will. Did exactly that to me.

This album is a modern masterpiece. Period.

Me too. The demo version was EVERYTHING. the album version (or what we think is the album version) is just OK.

In fact, the more we think about it, we don't have any confirmation that what we call "album version" is really the album version...

The only "confirmation" I can think of is that Hold Tight, Joan of Arc and Iconic were exactly as on the leaked final album.

Wow, so intrigued by Beautiful Scars! Thanks for providing another perspective.

I am actually starting to seriously wonder if Rebel Heart is going to dethrone albums that have been at the top of my all time favorite albums list for years. Not even kidding.

If you haven't heard any demos, I would just go in with an open mind. This album is a sonically cohesive masterpiece, and I prefer all of the final versions to the demos. :)

Yes, all of the auto mechanic innuendos are being replaced with references to soaps, lotions and potions found at your friendly neighborhood Body Shop.

Body_Shop_Farmers_Dunedin_2013.jpg

:rotfl:

It will. Did exactly that to me.

This album is a modern masterpiece. Period.

This is spot on...this album will change most people's top 3 Madonna albums for sure.

I completely DISAGREE with their assessment of Beautiful Scars. The album version is beautifully melodic, sleek, lush, euphoric, and the ultimate feel good cool down after the intensity of the full main album experience. It just fits perfectly as the first bonus track.

And there is NOTHING cheap about the production. It has a throwback R&B disco/soul feel to it, and the slight male background voices and production tie into the main album very nicely. It's all very cohesive.

I completely disagree with your disagreement. lol

I loved the demo for Beautiful Scars the moment I heard it and was really hoping for a remaster. The instrumentation needed to be louder. It sounded muffled in the demo. Unfortunately, the "final" version is horrible. Sounds like a bad fanmade mix. Really generic dance beat I've heard a million times before. Doesn't fit with any of the other songs on the album at all. Very strange. As time has gone on, I've gotten over the initial shock of butchery. It's ok, but the demo is a way better. Same goes with Joan of Arc.

^^^ ugh.... when you say stuff like "the final version is horrible" it becomes really difficult to take you seriously. Are you LOOKING for things to be negative about? No offense. I've said before that Inside Out demo is more to my taste, but the final version grew on me. It's just different but it's just as good. But to say a song is horrible, that's just lying. Nothing is horrible on the final version.

I will say, I do think the writing they did together, with his team, was great, and created some amazing work. Production...that's another thing.

yes, especially the melodies and the lyrics...

production is hit and miss, but the one they did on RH, WAOM and ADDICTED were very good

I completely disagree with your disagreement. lol

I loved the demo for Beautiful Scars the moment I heard it and was really hoping for a remaster. The instrumentation needed to be louder. It sounded muffled in the demo. Unfortunately, the "final" version is horrible. Sounds like a bad fanmade mix. Really generic dance beat I've heard a million times before. Doesn't fit with any of the other songs on the album at all. Very strange. As time has gone on, I've gotten over the initial shock of butchery. It's ok, but the demo is a way better. Same goes with Joan of Arc.

tumblr_ndwwwf20t31twogzfo2_400.gif

^ drowned frozen ass is literaly the worst member here at the moment. Straight up annoying with nothing but negative comments

That's not true. I like most of the final versions, but not all. We have the right to different opinions.

I love the final versions of Living For Love, Devil Pray, Illuminati, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, Addicted, Borrowed Time, and Graffiti Heart.

I prefer the demos of Joan of Arc, Iconic, Inside Out, and Beautiful Scars. That's it!

I love civil disagreements that don't result in name calling. We need more of that. We all like and dislike certain songs, but one thing we can all agree on is that we are Madonna fans. If you like the entire album from beginning to end, then fine. But please respect that not everyone is like that or that certain tracks will take a while to grow on us. By the way, this isn't directed at anyone...... well, maybe Stephen. :)

^^^ ugh.... when you say stuff like "the final version is horrible" it becomes really difficult to take you seriously. Are you LOOKING for things to be negative about? No offense. I've said before that Inside Out demo is more to my taste, but the final version grew on me. It's just different but it's just as good. But to say a song is horrible, that's just lying. Nothing is horrible on the final version.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said horrible. I just don't like it. I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, I like the demo for Inside Out more too, but the album version is growing on me.

^ drowned frozen ass is literaly the worst member here at the moment. Straight up annoying with nothing but negative comments[/quote

I agree honey.

Geez, now there's another leaked version of 'Borrowed Time' (Demo 4 v.3) which is similar to the album version, but with some extra synth motifs in the chorus and throughout.

That's the complete "name" of Demo 4 that leaked today. Same version as "Demo 4".

VVV Mix 5 is coming soon.

That's the complete "name" of Demo 4 that leaked today. Same version as "Demo 4".

VVV Mix 5 is coming soon.

I know this sounds odd, but I hope that's the last of the leaks. I feel like a diabetic who keeps getting fed sugar!

^ drowned frozen ass is literaly the worst member here at the moment. Straight up annoying with nothing but negative comments[/quote

I agree honey.

You can agree all you want. I'm going to express myself whether you like it or not. I think you all are taking comments too seriously. Not sure why me not liking a song is such a big deal. I guess I have a thicker skin than some on here. If someone said they hated a song I liked, I wouldn't attack them.