Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

@ coadf & your suggestion that she feature on other artists' albums: I am cool with most of those, but if EVER does ANYTHING with fergie I am just gonna have to puke all over the stereo. I want to drown that talentless joke of an artist in a bedpan. Just sayin'.

3 weeks after the final leak and initial hype, I still consider Rebel Heart one of her strongest records since Ray Of Light. :popcorn2:

I'm the same, as the leaks have not diluted my love and enthusiasm for this album.

"My mind is a war zone, the silence hits harder than grenades, I never meant to put a noose around your faith" might be my favorite lyric she's ever written. Wow, that kicks my ass every time I hear it.

What cunt of a song is that can anyone help? FUCK IT.

"My mind is a war zone, the silence hits harder than grenades, I never meant to put a noose around your faith" might be my favorite lyric she's ever written. Wow, that kicks my ass every time I hear it.

What cunt of a song is that can anyone help? FUCK IT.

Heaven

Heaven is beautiful, but it doesn't seem like it fits on this album. It sounds like it belongs on Ray of Light. Her vocals are really fantastic.

Kiss me...I'm dying....Less than three weeks. I'm feeling shiny and new. I absolutely love Rebel Heart. I'm unconscious all over again....But I must keep it together and die another day. MADONNA the queen

Kiss me...I'm dying....Less than three weeks. I'm feeling shiny and new. I absolutely love Rebel Heart. I'm unconscious all over again....But I must keep it together and die another day. MADONNA the queen is coming soon.